We run ubuntu with WSL and connect to an external server with ssh.
I want to install matplotlib on this external server.
pip needs to be newly installed and doesn't have administrator privileges, so it's impossible to find other ways.
The python version is 2.7. Is there any good way?
Answer # 1
I was able to install using Anaconda.
- python - i want to create a legend in matplotlib without changing the aspect ratio of the graph
- [python, ffmpeg beginner] i want to get file information using ffmpeg on python
- python - i want to generate a route using a bezier curve
- [python/opencv] attributeerror appears when using videocapture in py file
- python - how to create an adjacency matrix using networkx from data in a dataframe
- python - how to read an external file that describes the appearance of matplotlib graphs
- [python] matplotlib? i want to display the sound signal in a spectrogram
- i want to edit the tag information of an image using python piexif
- i want to reflect my own data set using python
- python 3x - matplotlib cannot be imported
- to remove the target of list (array) in python by using remove()
- can't install library with python
- python - how to get redirect url using "requests"
- python - i cannot install pyav
- i want to upload a file to sharepoint on o365 using python
- python 3x - cannot install python package with atom
- opengl - i want to enlarge the mesh without using glscalled
- python - i want to tweet using tweepy
- python - fill the part between the two functions using sympy
- python 3x - i want to extract using python3 refindall
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved