I'm trying to create a push delivery with Monaca + Firebase.
However, when cordova-plugin-firebase is imported and installed on the actual machine, it is abended to the splash screen language.
1) Create a minimal project with Monaca + AngularJS
2) Import cordova-plugin-firebase
3) Debug build
4) Install on actual machine
When you start up after this, "Monaca" will abend after the splash screen is displayed.
What version will it work with?
Answer # 1
After all, I refer to the following site.
"Try using Firebase Cloud Messaging with cordova."
Cordova-plugin-fcm is used.
We have confirmed the operation of sending messages from Firebase.
Answer # 2
I checked a little, but I don't think it's a version issue. cordova-plugin-firebase documentation
Firebase SDK requires the configuration files to be present and valid, otherwise your app will crash on boot or Firebase features won't work.
I thought it was similar to the reported phenomenon.
Is there a possibility that the GoogleService-Info.plist file is not prepared or that the settings do not match the app?
If you want to perform push delivery, phonegap-plugin-push is recommended because it has a track record. (If this is also the latest version, Android does not work well with Monaca, so version 2.1.2 seems to be good. Also, as with cordova-plugin-firebase, GoogleService-Info.plist is required. the latest version has been using internally phonegap-plugin-push.)
Answer # 3
After all, cordova-plugin-fmc is used.
- [monaca] cordova71 + cordova-plugin-firebase freezes when acquiring tokens
- monaca cordova-plugin-firebase build error
- android - about downloading after monaca debug build
- monaca cordova-admob-free results in build error
- monaca cordova-plugins-volumecontrol fails with validate on ios app
- cordova - when loading loaderjs with monaca, firestore data cannot be obtained
- i want to be able to use monaca cordova plugin
- i want to display the pdf after downloading it with monaca
- unity - it falls as soon as it starts even after building
- using google maps with monaca (cordova)
- app doesn't start after changing to wkwebview in monaca
- cordova - cannot record with monaca media plug-in
- build fails after introducing monaca google plugin firebasex v901
- monaca x firebase "cordova-plugin-firebase" import error? about cancellation of
- cordova - monaca googlefit integration
- monaca - deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds
- it falls with monaca debugger
- cordova - about monaca development, geolocation
- ios - monaca wkwebview src attribute is not displayed even if set
- monaca: custom cordova plugin not recognized
- [monaca] ios drops app after splash screen display
- cordova - monaca app name multilingualization
- ios - what should i do when the token is null in cordova-plugin-firebase?
- [ios] multilingual application name of monaca application