I use rspec and minitest in Rails.
It's frustrating to go through the test even though I'm typo! !
Are there any methods or gems that can check the typo of a variable name?
Answer # 1
I'm going to test while I'm typing
What is the situation like?There is no problem in operationas long as the variable name is spelled incorrectly in English.
- ruby - if the value of the rails variable is positive, i want to concatenate "+" as a string, but i get an error
- ruby on rails 5 - how to check on the screen where the user must be logged in
- ruby on rails - to check rails test data in csv before updating to db
- ruby - [rails] i want to save only check items in the db
- how to check the production db with ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 5 - is variable name limited to use will_paginate?
- ruby on rails - can't introduce jquery
- ruby on rails - warning with rails c
- ruby on rails - open the port when setting up the rails server
- ruby on rails - devise login screen
- ruby - i want to get out of the screen of yay! you're on rails!
- ruby - about classes and modules in rails
- ruby - what to do with the rails group task management app db association
- ruby on rails - login page root (devise)
- ruby on rails 5 - an error occurs if there is a form in form_with
- ruby - i want to create a rails purchase id
- ruby - [rails] when registering new data in form_with, nomethoderror appears and the process fails
- ruby on rails - how to change the appearance and tags dynamically with rails
- ruby on rails - regarding the relationship of user_id in the seed file
- ruby on rails - activerecord::recordnotfound in taskscontroller#index error cannot be resolved
- ruby - if you try to insert data into the name column that is not null constraint and leave it blank, it will be registered as &
- ruby - [rspec] i want to confirm that the view file display changes after performing login processing using rack_session_access
- css - file to import not found or unreadable: font-awesome-sprockets error when executing rspec
- ruby - is the test code for the edit screen implementation required?
- html - error "expected "microposts" to include "" in rspec
- css - <%= stylesheet_link_tag'application', media:'all','data-turbolinks-track error when running rspec
- html - i am learning rspec, but the error is stagnant because i don't understand what it is
- ruby - [rails] i want to get the latest multiple data from the database
- ruby - rails db:create cannot be done rails + postgresql environment construction
- ruby - when do i want to implement more buttons with majax + kaminari