Thanks for your question.
We produce responsive websites.
In the smartphone, the client has set to increase the font size, but we have received indications that the design will be corrupted.
The person usually sets the font size to 140% in android.
Is there a way to fix the font size completely regardless of the smartphone settings?
The text size doesn't seem to change on other sites using jqurymobile ...
Answer # 1
Is it not possible to specify font-size directly in CSS or style?
Or what about making all the images of text?
If you don't want the layout to change when the font size changes,
Is viewport good too? .
Because I'm not very familiar with the Android expansion settings, it may not be helpful, but
- website - fixed page loops
- css - i want to use a fixed side menu as a hamburger on a smartphone
- website - [wordpress] sidebar is not displayed on fixed page
- html - fixed page is broken in smartphone display in wordpress
- php - the smartphone website recaptcha is not displayed
- website - is it possible to send push notifications from a browser to a smartphone using a web service?
- css3 - bootstrap nav when fixed at the top of the smartphone when fixed, when it is fixed in the drop-down state, flickering and
- url display of smartphone site is not fixed by redirect setting of htaccess
- php - switching the website style for pc and smartphone
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved