Why is the last line not processed when I write the following in the bat file?
echo start aaa | findstr bbb echo end
I understand that the error "'aaa'is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" appears on the second line. I didn't understand why
echo endwas not executed.
If i know anyone, please professor.
Answer # 1
I feel like a bug in CMD.EXE.
If any of the commands that make up the pipe has an error that the command cannot be found, the remaining commands in the pipe will not be executed, but there may be a bug in the processing that prevents this command from being executed.
echo start call aaa | findstr bbb (aaa) | findstr bbb echo end
Answer # 2
How about this?
@echo off echo start (aaa 2>&1) | findstr bbb echo end
- batch file - about windows batch error
- batch file - how much error processing should be performed in batch processing
- vba error handling "" range "method failed:" _global "object"
- cannot execute batch file from teraterm macro
- Python error handling assert detailed
- python - i made a batch file, but i can't execute it via the win-r key
- difference between single quote and double quote in batch file, how to use
- batch file command
- json file, how to remove error
- batch file - i want to store double quotation in a variable in batch
- batch file - batch movement using% ~ dp0 with variables
- xcode - regarding error handling in swift 5
- ruby - about the error handling method of already exists and is not an empty directory
- batch file - batch processing i want to edit the contents of a text file
- c# - error handling when your own dll file does not exist
- i get an error when transferring files with sftp
- python - error when converting py file to exe file
- vba error handling index is not in the valid range
- batch file - passing variables using pipes and echo
- mariadb error handling when inserting error 1064 (42000)
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved