In Laravel5.5, implement the user name, password and confirmation password on the form and register them in the DB.
It is an image of the input screen → completion screen.
protected $fillable = ['name', 'password', 'password_check']; public static $rules = ['password' =>'required', 'password_check' =>'required | same: password'];
Registration partial operation of completion screen
$entity = new Entity ($request->all ()); unset ($entry->password_check); $entity->save ();
unset If i do not insert the password_check column in the DB when inserting. ->DB does not want to have a confirmation column.Tried
If the model item is not "password" and "password_confirmation" is not described in the model in validation, a NotAllowMethod error occurred. (The method was POST and the router was also post, but an error)
Therefore, the description of unset was changed to the same rule, but it seems that it is not an optimal description.
Thank you for teaching.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Answer # 1
If the model item is not "password" and "password_confirmation" is not described in the model in validation, a NotAllowMethod error occurred. (The method was POST and the router was post, but an error)
This is the normal method.
The error is probably due to a mistake in the description.
Answer # 2
Do you get rid of password_check for $fillable?
Answer # 3
How about adding?
- php - i can see that there is no controller in laravel
- php - i want to register a user image with laravel
- Detailed steps to register Facades in Laravel
- Laravel example of filtering a certain column and then sum ()
- java - i want to register multiple values in one column at the same time
- sql server - if there is duplicate column data in sql, i want to extract only the latest one
- laravel - no value is entered in the column when the create method is executed
- [laravel] [aws sqs] is there a way to process the message added directly to the queue?
- laravel - is there a function that automatically updates the data in the parent table when a record is deleted?
- php - [laravel: migration] addition of column modifier typo and foreign key constraint
- append laravel column not found
- php - i want to register an image on the laravel admin management screen
- i want to obtain data by using the column name specified in the laravel where clause as an alias
- html - if @post = postnew(content: paramas[:content]), there is one column, so i want to increase it to a few
- reason why token column is not needed for email confirmation of laravel
- sql - how to set primary key and index when there is both (column a, b) direction and (column b, a) direction for table search
- laravel gives an error that the column cannot be found in the table
- there are multiple buttons in the laravel form and i want to perform different processing
- i want to log in at the same time when i newly register with register by customization with multi-authentication of laravel
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved