I was creating a simple 2ch app with a learning service called Syllabus.
At first, the preview functioned normally and the learning itself was going smoothly.
The following message suddenly appears on the preview screen.
The result was the same even if accessed directly from the link.
I started the server with
=>Rails 5.2.0 application starting in development
rails server -hfor more startup options
Puma starting in single mode ...
- Version 3.11.4 (ruby 2.4.1-p111), codename: Love Song
- Min threads: 5, max threads: 5
- Environment: development
- Listening on tcp: // localhost: 8080
Use Ctrl-C to stop
Next Preview → Preview Running Application
When is opened, the previous screen is displayed.
$rails s -b $IP -p $PORT
rails s -b 0.0.0.0
Entering did not change the result.
I use AWS cloud9.
Answer # 1
When I got a VFS connection does not exist error in cloud9 preview before, and when cloud9 is not running on the connecting screen, I tried the following steps and solved it.
Close and close the cloud9 window
From AWS service list Computing>EC2
Left EC2 Dashboard>Instance
Select the left checkbox for the problem instance
Action button at the top>Instance state>Stopped
Return to cloud9 and start the project again
In my case, it was restored in the above way.
We hope for your reference.
- preview of php file on aws cloud9
- ruby on rails - how to solve aws cloud9 vfs connection does not exist (error during rails tutorial)
- i want to make mysql connection with java from cloud9
- php - laravel shows that databasesqlite does not exist (does not exist)
- api connection with cloud9
- [php] [heroku] browser connection shows gd not installed
- "preview running application" cannot be used with aws cloud9
- html - preview is not displayed in cloud9
- ruby on rails - i don't know how to display the preview in aws cloud9 (rails)
- ruby - is actionview::template::error: an error on the view?
- ruby - uninitialized constant activesupport::parameterfilter
- ruby - error deploying rails heroku
- rubygems - gem "pg" version support
- html - error that css does not load in cloud9
- cloud9 - ruby on rails stumbles with new method and form
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 8 login function error in test
- html - rubyonrails error
- ruby - undefined method `photos' for nil: i want to resolve the error of nilclass
- aws - i am having trouble displaying the preview screen on aws cloud9! !