I'm going to do a real machine test in Appium Studio.
Setup is performed along the following URL.
https: // docs. experitest.com/display/TC/AS+-+Android+-+Build+your+first+test
But in the chapter "Target Application"
The target app will fail to import.
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Failed to import Android app-Cannot run program "/ Applications/AppiumStudio/bin/adb/apt/aapt_64_mac" (in directory "/ Applications/AppiumStudio/bin/adb/apt"): error = 13, Permission denied
・ Android smartphone is connected to PC via USB
・ Developer mode is turned on
・ "File transfer" is set in "Default USB settings"
We searched including English sites, but I asked a question because I could not find a solution.
Answer # 1
- android studio - i would like to know the reason why cannot be converted appears in jsonobject (string) and how to deal with it
- cmake: what is the import target syntax that runs doxygen?
- python 3x - python importerror: cannot import name 'stringio' error in pandas_datareader
- user macro cannot be used to specify the path of visual studio 2017 library
- python - importerror: cannot import name 'rende' from 'djangoshortcuts'
- android studio - you cannot substitute the one selected by spinner
- Android studio cannot add bmob sdk dependency problem and solution
- netcore5 does not appear in the target framework of visual studio 2019
- android studio - cannot access 'androidarchlifecyclelifecycleowner' red wavy lines throughout kotlin source code
- [android studio] cannot be executed on the actual device
- java - i cannot start android studio
- android studio - cannot use pagestore with flutter
- how to import android studio 40 source code
- import numpy cannot be executed from command prompt in python
- python - importerror: cannot import name'config_context'
- module cannot be imported with jupyter notebook
- import mysqlconnector cannot be executed
- python - cannot import turtle
- android studio on linux cannot start
- unable to import csv files in realm studio
- On startup, Appium gives Non-default server args:
- The path to Android_Home contains an incomprehensible symbol at the beginning of the line
- java : Dynamic site parsing, content, HTML. Installing Selenium and Appium
- How to run the first Appium + Selenide test?
- ruby - when appiumn is executed, can't use the method that is the return value of selenium :: webdriver :: element?
- ios - when i press the start session button in appium, an error message is displayed
- c # - i want to use notepad with appium
It was solved by the following method.