We are making robots with RaspberryPi as the main processor.
(RaspberryPi3B + or RaspberryPiZeroW)
The programming language is Python3.
We want to install the following sensors and actuators in the robot.Output system
- 360 degree servo motor (FS90R)
- 180 degree servo motor (SG90)
- Controller (gamepad)
- Camera (PiCamera)
- Human sensor
- Acceleration/gyro sensor
- Contact switch (micro switch)
- Color sensor
The method of operating the above sensors and actuators alone is
If i search the internet, you can find some implementation examples.
Finally, run these device control scripts in parallel,
I would like to create control software in which sensors and actuators work together.
To make such control software,
What is the typical software structure?
At the moment I am thinking of
- Python MultiProcessing
- Python Threading
- Socket communication
- Interprocess communication
If i have a good way, please let me know.
Answer # 1
ROS is recommended
Because there are so many sensors,
ROSis recommended when you want to process each of them smoothly in parallel.
ROS is expensive to learn and requires time to understand and operate, but there are scenes that can be used outside the robot field, so there is no loss in studying.
Here are some links to reference sites.
The story of setting up ROS on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and starting the camera
Move the robot with image information using ROS
Answer # 2
Well, python, sockets, and interprocess communication are in the form of dancing with the palm of Linux running on a rasp pie
Well, if the required specifications you are trying to realize are in time, that's fine.
If you can't make it in time, it's about exploring other ways.
- python about iterative processing with specified numbers
- python - parallel processing with asyncio
- python - about multiple processing and loop processing in discordpy
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - please tell me about the processing contents of opencv background subtraction
- python 3x - i'm not sure about asynchronous processing (asyncio)
- python - tkinter parallel processing
- parallel processing using python multiprocessingpool and multiprocessingqueue does not work well
- i have a question about basic python problems
- about python argument and data definition
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- processing python dat files
- python - speech processing typeerror:'int' object is not subscriptable