I just want to install the software, but I got an error.
I used to use conda install before, but this error came out after a long time.
So there wasn't this error from the beginning.
Even if you try to update the software, you will get the same display because of conda error.
In addition, even if other software is put in, since an error appears in conda, it cannot be handled.
When I looked at the net, there was an update to gcc, but the version is 6.1.0.
Is there anyone who knows the solution in a way that doesn't rely on conda as much as possible?
Also, I heard that the gcc update is difficult to compile.
If i only have gcc compilation, please let me know carefully.
(Minimum things such as permission, path, environment variable setting change are ok)
Applicable source code
OSError: /home/me/anaconda3/lib/./././libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8 'not found (required by/home/me/anaconda3/lib /. /./ libicuuc.so.58)
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
conda install [Soft] conda update [soft]
anaconda is included and pip, yum and apt-get are not used.
(Yum can be used. Apt-get is not included.)
gcc -v: gcc version 6.1.0
Answer # 1
Is it the answer?
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version CXXABI_1.3.8'not found
- linux - cannot install centos on virtual box
- linux - i cannot install v4l2loopback on ubuntu
- linux - aws under development sudo yum install nodejs npm --enablerepo=epel does not pass
- i can't install flutter and it says that javaseee cannot be found
- linux - sendmail telnet cannot be connected
- How to install Oracle Java 14 on Ubuntu Linux
- linux - the yum command cannot be used on hyper-v
- linux - cannot use yum command
- Detailed explanation Idea 2020 cannot find or install the official Chinese package solution
- linux - [centos 74] cannot download get-pippy
- linux - i want to install docker but i don't have administrator privileges
- linux - cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base error!
- ruby - [error] cannot install sass on mac
- java - i want to install openjdk on red hat enterprise linux
- Linux system centos7X install tomcat8 graphic tutorials
- i cannot connect to linux (centos7) installed on virtulbox from the host machine by ssh
- ruby - [docker] cannot install required packages with webpackd
- linux - commands existing in "/ usr/local/bin" cannot be executed
- linux - i want to install guestadditions on centos8 with virtualbox
- python 3x - cannot install external library
- linux - assembly goes into segmentation fault
- core dump with dynamic array (difference in operation depending on environment)
- it should be compared with 4 bytes, but it is compared with 5 bytes
- c - what is inline assembly "\ n->" #sym "% 0" #val?
- Linux online installation software gcc online installation operation method