The scroll bar of the text box created on the Access form,
I want to be able to scroll with the mouse.
I am currently thinking that I can write as follows.
①Click a specific text box
② Get MouseWheel event
③Judge whether you scrolled up or down
④ Move in the text box by the distance specified either up or down
The stumbling part is mainly
・ ② → Event acquisition is not possible in the first place
・ ③ → How to get scrolling up and down
・ ④ → How to specify distance
It is three points.
Sorry if there is a lack of explanation because I still don't understand Access and VBA.
Please let me know if there is any good method other than the above method.
Answer # 1
A long time ago on YU-TANG's page, it is now closed.
Since it remains in the WEB archive, please refer to the following.
How to use MouseWheel event | YU-TANG's MS-Access Discovery
However, since it is old information, it is not confirmed whether it works normally with the current version.
I made a quick sample and copied the above code.
Although it is necessary to modify the code, we confirmed that it works properly with Access2019.
- html - how to scroll by moving the mouse wheel on the slider [slick]
- JS code to scroll up and down in response to mouse wheel events
- VB60 support mouse wheel tutorial
- Handling method of mouse wheel event onmousewheel in html
- Native JS binding wheel scroll event compatible with common browsers
- Use jQuery or native js to implement mouse scroll loading page new data
- jquery horizontal vertical mouse wheel full screen switch
- jQuery mouse down scroll top effect
- visual studio - i want to reverse the mouse scroll direction in vscode settings!
- JQuery implement mouse scroll to page node
- Mouse wheel driven picture switching effect based on jquery
- JS implementation of mouse wheel scrolling page effect
- JS mouse scroll paging effect example
- Example of mouse wheel control image zoom function implemented by jQuery