I am making a game like RPG at unity. Here I wrote a script about buttons and touch detection. Is it better to integrate these scripts to some extent and reduce them as much as possible? Rather, is it better to create a breakdown for each function? For example, we would like you to give us specific advice such as creating a script for each button and creating a script for each button. Please let me know if you have an understanding of the functions and processing aspects of the game.
Answer # 1
I think it should be divided.
Well, this is just my opinion, and you may have a different opinion.
So what if you try to do it thoroughly once?
That way, you'll see if you have that way
- c # - i want one script to control multiple objects
- c # - [wpf] i want to change the editing mode of multiple ink canvas displayed in listview
- c# - [unity script] change the color of multiple object materials when left clicking the mouse
- c# - should i have a script if i want a field in a large number of prefabs?
- google apps script - i want to paste multiple cells into one with a script in google spreadseet
- c# - when there are multiple objects with the same script in unity2d, i want to move only the clicked object
- google apps script - [gas] i want to combine multiple sheets into one sheet
- c # - i want to create an npc that tracks multiple players by switching targets
- c # - object duplication script in unity 2d
- c # - i would like to know how to put delimited data into multiple text boxes from a csv row
- c # - [unity] i want to uncheck firstpersoncontroller with a script
- c # - i want to get multiple control names (serial numbers) dynamically
- c # - what are the inherited members in the unity script reference?
- c # - how to specify multiple array elements in if statement
- i want to load multiple images with resourcesload () [unity, c #]
- c # - can't get variable of script attached to ui in another ui
- i can't understand part of charactercontrollermove in the script reference in unity c #
- c # - i want to inherit enum with another script
- c # - can't add picturebox to script from windowsform
- c # - when added to the dictionary, the contents should be nullreferenceexception
- c # - change the travel time in dotween on the way
- c # - i want to extend a class that inherits scriptableobject of unityeditor while maintaining compatibility
- c # - i want to change some characters with html color in the message displayed character by character in unity!
- c # - sound playback in a place different from the place where the unity hit detection occurred
- c # - the error occurs only after building openfiledialog in unity
- c # - does the start function of a script that was turned off work when it is turned on again?
- c # - i want to output 10 random integers from 10 to 99 without duplication
- c # - it appears in the console window even though it is different from the condition of the unity if statement
- c # - i want to get 6fod information of oculus quest every frame and write it out as a record
- not enough middle parenthesis c #