I am making a game like RPG at unity. Here I wrote a script about buttons and touch detection. Is it better to integrate these scripts to some extent and reduce them as much as possible? Rather, is it better to create a breakdown for each function? For example, we would like you to give us specific advice such as creating a script for each button and creating a script for each button. Please let me know if you have an understanding of the functions and processing aspects of the game.
Answer # 1
I think it should be divided.
Well, this is just my opinion, and you may have a different opinion.
So what if you try to do it thoroughly once?
That way, you'll see if you have that way
- c # - i want one script to control multiple objects
- c # - is it possible to set multiple values for one variable?
- c# - [unity script] change the color of multiple object materials when left clicking the mouse (additional)
- c # - i want to specify a different url from the script side for the video player component of unity
- c # - does the start function of a script that was turned off work when it is turned on again?
- c # - i want to get and display the values of multiple tables with mvc
- c # - [unity] i want to paste multiple textures on a game object
- c # - code error of script implemented by unity cannot be resolved
- c # - i can't attach a script in unity (beginner)
- c # - how to get multiple types of sums in a linq lambda expression
- c # - [unity] how to make a script that executes processing after a certain period of time
- c# - [unity script] change the color of multiple object materials when left clicking the mouse
- c # - i want to create a list of toggle in a unity script
- c# - should i have a script if i want a field in a large number of prefabs?
- google apps script - i want to paste multiple cells into one with a script in google spreadseet
- c# - when there are multiple objects with the same script in unity2d, i want to move only the clicked object
- google apps script - [gas] i want to combine multiple sheets into one sheet
- c # - i want to create an npc that tracks multiple players by switching targets
- c # - object duplication script in unity 2d
- c # - i would like to know how to put delimited data into multiple text boxes from a csv row
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - please tell me how to use the additional components of unity's volunteer production
- c # - conversion from enum type to enum type
- c # - missingreferenceexception occurs even though there is a reference
- c # - i want to update the value
- c # - i want the camera to follow the player character in a tps game, but if i make multiple players in multiplayer, the camera
- c # - [unity] even though "has exit time" of animator is specified, it will transition to another state earlier than t
- c # - == becomes false even though the strings are equal
- c # - how to use start () in unity
- c # - in a script? error cs1056: unexpected character'?' is displayed even though there is no