I was studying at a local development environment building course with dot installation.
Since the CentOS version to be installed is old, I decided to study from the installation by myself.
At first there was a box called vagrant box add.
Before that, check the box list with vagrant box list
bento/centos-6.8 (virtualbox, 2.3.4)There was something called
If i run vagrant box add centos/7 and display the list again
bento/centos-6.8 (virtualbox, 2.3.4)
centos/7 (virtualbox, 1905.1)
What is the difference between bento/centos-x and centos/x?
Answer # 1
I think centos is the official Centos.
bento is a box published by chef.
I think it's like an open Box with the Packer template published.
- Explain the difference between ## and $$in dynamic sql under Mybatis
- On the difference between get and getline for string input in C ++
- Explain the difference between inner join, outer join and cross join in SQL joint query
- Explain the difference between java == operator and equals () method
- Explain the difference between is and == in Python
- The difference between $GLOBALS and global in PHP
- Difference between value passing and reference passing in Java
- Explain the difference between Thread and Runnable in Java
- Analysis of the difference between setTimeout and setInterval
- Explain the difference between python list generator and list generator
- Talking about the difference between JS and jQuery
- On the difference between Interceptor and Filter in SpringMVC
- Explain the difference between stored procedures and transactions in MySQL database
- Detailed java concurrent programming (2)-the difference between Synchronized and Volatile
- Explain the difference between exit and return in Shell
- Example illustrates the difference between js script language and php script language
- Explain the difference between int and Integer in Java
- The difference between undefined and null in javascrit
- only mysql is not installed on centos6 by /runsh
- php - i can't vagrant up
- linux - i get an error when vagrant up
- centos - unable to start virtual machine with [vagrant up]
- centos7 mysql 57 install gives no more mirrors to try error
- nginx - development environment construction with vagrant and virtualbox
- ubuntu : Vagrant is not recognized in virtual environment
- centos - is it possible to open multiple tabs in virtualbox?
- http - i cannot start the ubuntu console
- even with docker for mac virtualbox → vagrant → docker i am having trouble connecting to localhost