I was studying at a local development environment building course with dot installation.
Since the CentOS version to be installed is old, I decided to study from the installation by myself.
At first there was a box called vagrant box add.
Before that, check the box list with vagrant box list
bento/centos-6.8 (virtualbox, 2.3.4)There was something called
If i run vagrant box add centos/7 and display the list again
bento/centos-6.8 (virtualbox, 2.3.4)
centos/7 (virtualbox, 1905.1)
What is the difference between bento/centos-x and centos/x?
Answer # 1
I think centos is the official Centos.
bento is a box published by chef.
I think it's like an open Box with the Packer template published.
- python - what is the difference between the two jupyter kernels generated by conda?
- Explain the difference between wait and sleep in Java
- Explain the difference between C language array a and&a
- Difference between native JS forEach () and map () traversal, compatible writing method and jQuery $each, $map traversal operati
- The difference between term and match in elasticsearch
- Analysis of the difference between each in jQuery and forEach in js
- Summary of the difference between passing intents and bundles in Android
- Talking about the difference between equals and == in java
- Talking about the difference between TS and NTS in PHP
- Analysis of the difference between java and php
- On the difference between replace and replaceAll in Java
- Analysis of the difference between java basic data type passing and reference passing
- Difference between field type char, varchar and text in MySQL
- Introduction to the difference between on and where placement conditions in MySQL left join operation
- The difference between chown and chmod commands in Linux
- Explain the difference between stored procedures and transactions in MySQL database
- The difference between select count () and select count (1) and how to execute it
- On the difference between get and getline for string input in C ++
- Explain the difference between inner join, outer join and cross join in SQL joint query
- php - i can't vagrant up
- centos7 mysql 57 install gives no more mirrors to try error
- nginx - development environment construction with vagrant and virtualbox
- only mysql is not installed on centos6 by /runsh
- linux - i get an error when vagrant up
- centos - unable to start virtual machine with [vagrant up]
- unable to ssh to virtualbox (centos6) from teraterm (authentication fails on teraterm)
- linux - virtualbox display does not resize automatically
- how to convert the case of centos
- ruby on rails - vagrant ssh does not respond