I'm new to git.
When cutting a git branch,
After running "git branch [branch name]", the cut branch is in your local repository,
Does it have nothing to do with remote repositories?
What if I want to reflect on a remote repository?
I don't understand the connection between branches and remote/local repositories.
Answer # 1
If you have a git project with a remote repository, you can also browse remote branches below
git branch -a
- github - i'd like to delete what i've merged in a remote branch, but i'm having trouble deleting it
- github - [about git] i want to push two repositories to one repository
- macos (osx) - i can't push to a remote repository on github
- github - i want to make sure that i can work with the cloned repository in my remote repository
- about git remote add origin/hoge when handling git from multiple pcs
- i want to fill in the details of the github repository
- about if branch in nginx (lua)
- about github
- which branch should the initial commit push to [github]
- about git operation (branch) on vscode
- i want to go back to about 5 past commits on github and code again from there
- the repository cannot be loaded on github desktop
- github - i can't push the repository with the git gui i don't know what to do with the error code that is the workaround
- github - questions about committing by linking vs code and git
- about the management method on git and github
- github repository development language is not recognized
- github - after merging, i can't pull even if i have master branch
- about the procedure to set up the app with your github account
- github - i want to clone the repository in bitbucket into sourcetree
- github - about uploading files
- ubuntu : It is impossible to make Git Push on SSH
- github - how does git checkout work?
- github - i want to change the storage path of sourcetree from desktop to application
- [github] when managing multiple repositories on one server
- github - cannot change git add after changing local repository storage location
- clone from github on ubuntu: fatal: could not set'corefilemode 'to'false'
- cannot pull from vs code to github
- github - after introducing sourcetree, when i tried to push it, i got credentialhelperselector what is this?
- i want to go back to a specific commit on github from the state where git was deleted
- i can't push to github "fatal: protocol 'https' is not supported" is displayed