Updated to Xcode11.2.1.
Perhaps Podfile has affected it, and what was built in Xcode 11.2 can no longer pass.
I get the following error:
I tried to create a new project, installed Alamofire 4.8.2 (same version as the buggy project) and built it, but it worked without problems.
Maybe not due to Alamofire version.
unknown>: 0: error: module map file '/Users/xxx/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Alamofire/Alamofire.modulemap' not found <unknown>: 0: error: module map file '/Users/xxx/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Alamofire/Alamofire.modulemap' not found 2 errors generated. <unknown>: 0: error: failed to emit precompiled header '/Users/xxx/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Build/Intermediates/PrecompiledHeaders/ObjectiveC_Bridging_Header-swift_G3WBCCN69QCA-clang_1ZMCMFHEN997W.pch' for bridging header '/ Usersxxx iOSApp/projectapp/projectapp/ObjectiveC_Bridging_Header.h '
# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project # platform: ios, '11 .0 ' target 'projectapp' do # Comment the next line if you're not using Swift and don't want to use dynamic frameworks use_frameworks! # Pods for projectapp pod 'Alamofire' pod 'AlamofireImage', '~>3.5' pod 'Crossroad' pod 'FacebookCore' pod 'FacebookLogin' pod 'FacebookShare' target 'projectappTests' do inherit!: search_paths # Pods for testing end target 'projectappUITests' do inherit!: search_paths # Pods for testing end end post_install do | installer | installer.pods_project.targets.each do | target | target.build_configurations.each do | config | config.build_settings ['SWIFT_VERSION'] = '4.2' end end end
By the way, there seems to be a new version of Alamofire.
Perhaps the following versions are compatible with Xcode11.2.1.
pod 'Alamofire', '~>5.0.0-rc.3'
However, it seems that the latest version of AlamofireImage is compatible with Alamofire 4.8, and it seems that the latest version of Alamofire cannot be inserted.
$pod install --repo-update [!] CocoaPods could not find compatible versions for pod "Alamofire": In Podfile: Alamofire (~>5.0.0-rc.3) AlamofireImage (~>3.5) was resolved to 3.5.2, which depends on Alamofire (~>4.8)
I hope it can be solved by just setting up Xcode, whether it is a problem on Cocoapods. . .
What is the cause? Thank you.
Answer # 1
I don't know if there is any problem, but I solved it by this method.
- php module is not found if it is placed in a location other than directly under the local disk
- ios - framework not found usermessagingplatformxcframework error occurs
- vuejs - in vue app, firebase gets module not found: error: can't resolve
- ios - i want to use http communication with alamofire [get image]
- ios - unexpectedly found nil error when selecteduser is nil
- server - module not found: can't resolve'fs' does not disappear
- ios - viewcontrollerswift not found
- this relative module was not found: appears when docker compose
- ios - i'm trying to make a request using alamofire, but i'm having trouble handling the following error
- ios - about alamofire, swiftyjson
- ios - bluetooth module not visible from iphone
- ios - navigationitem uisearchbar does not work well
- ios - i want to pass an array containing tuples in swift and userdefaults
- ios - i want to draw like swift when creating an array
- i want to change the screen display for each model when creating an ios app with xcode
- ios - about the relationship between swift's user default and the project
- ios - i want to convert string to date type in swift4
- ios - i don't see the xcode simulator
- ios - [swiftui] no rows appear in blank areas of list
- ios - i want to change the title from the keyboard when i tap annotation in swift
- ios - about farebase user registration