How can I click it?
Answer # 1
As you may already know, I happened to find this question and write it down.
First, get the element by tag or something, and get the coordinates of the target element.
Click that coordinate using ActionChains.
I put a reference code below.
from selenium.webdriver.common.action_chains import ActionChains elements = driver.find_elements_by_tag_name ("a") loc = elements  .location x, y = loc ['x'], loc ['y'] actions = ActionChains (driver) actions.move_by_offset (x, y) actions.click () actions.perform ()
Answer # 2
I think onclick = "xxxxxxxx" is written at the button.
You can copy and paste the entire area surrounded by "".
Answer # 3
When I had the same problem before, I installed "PhantomJS" and managed it using the following. (First, install PhantomJS)
from selenium import webdriver url = http://netspeed-tokyo.studio-radish.com/speedtest.html?mode=rw&precision=hi&type=l # Start PhantomJs in Internet Explorer driver = webdriver.Ie () # access url driver.get (url) # Find the element properly and click driver.find_element_by_something ("button"). click ()
...... But this example page uses a Java applet, so I don't know if it works properly.
By the way, my environment didn't move because JAVA was not included in the first place.
- how to click only when a specific button is present in python scraping
- i don't understand the exercises using python trigonometric functions
- about data acquisition using python from becoming a novelist
- i want to adjust the execution result using the while statement in python as expected
- python - i want to put the image file path in a variable and open it using that variable
- python - aggregation processing using pandas
- specifying the range of the graph using python date
- python - about the fibonacci sequence using recursion
- python - how to install django using requirementstxt and pip in virtual environment
- python - about deep learning programs using keras
- changing the time zone of the Сhrome Selenium python web driver
- python : Error while deploying "git push heroku master"
- python selenium how to use proxy
- python : The button "next" in Instagram on SELENIUM is not pressed
- python : Selenium does not work correctly with Firefox
- Is it possible to get the values of variables of a web page in Selenium (Python)
- python : Beautifulsoup + Selenium parser does not parse elements from the entire scrolling page (infinite scroll)
- Python Selenium Firefox popup
- python : Parsing a dynamic table
- python : I don't know how to specify a filename when downloading a file from Selenium using Chrome