How can I click it?
Answer # 1
As you may already know, I happened to find this question and write it down.
First, get the element by tag or something, and get the coordinates of the target element.
Click that coordinate using ActionChains.
I put a reference code below.
from selenium.webdriver.common.action_chains import ActionChains elements = driver.find_elements_by_tag_name ("a") loc = elements  .location x, y = loc ['x'], loc ['y'] actions = ActionChains (driver) actions.move_by_offset (x, y) actions.click () actions.perform ()
Answer # 2
I think onclick = "xxxxxxxx" is written at the button.
You can copy and paste the entire area surrounded by "".
Answer # 3
When I had the same problem before, I installed "PhantomJS" and managed it using the following. (First, install PhantomJS)
from selenium import webdriver url = http://netspeed-tokyo.studio-radish.com/speedtest.html?mode=rw&precision=hi&type=l # Start PhantomJs in Internet Explorer driver = webdriver.Ie () # access url driver.get (url) # Find the element properly and click driver.find_element_by_something ("button"). click ()
...... But this example page uses a Java applet, so I don't know if it works properly.
By the way, my environment didn't move because JAVA was not included in the first place.
- python - [selenium] click the radio button
- python 3x - how to rename a folder created using jupyternotebook
- how to get button click event on c # webbrowser
- python - i want to make time series predictions using keras
- html - developing web apps using bottles in python
- python - error when using bamcoverage: how to resolve segmentation fault
- python - i want to learn using my own error function in tensorflow
- python - i want to generate a button where i clicked
- i want to output multiple lines of html code using python
- python - i want to display the my page button only to users who have logged in with django, but there is a problem
- i get an error when using with in python 37
- i want to delete a specific word from a string using a regular expression python
- python 3x - i want to display a japanese map using japanmap, but i can't no error
- python - i want to retrieve only even values in the list using an if statement
- python - how to display a list using curly braces
- python - i'm using selenium the text sent by send_keys to the input tag disappears when the text is sent by send_key to the next
- python - i made a code to search a website tag as a string, but can it be simplified?
- python - i want to search only a part of html (a certain selector) with find_all of beautifulsoup
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- i want to display screens with different window sizes when i press the [python/tkinter] tab
- python - i want to get the elements in the linked site
- what to do with empty objects in python
- python - how to enable selection by value when selecting a selection format column
- i want to extract one character string of text that exists in multiple files with python
- python - i want to ignore the header and loop