Instagram's smartphone app has various image-capable filters.
Is there a library (whether paid or free) that can do the same thing?
It is ideal if you specify the following for input and get a processed image.
・ Filter algorithm specification
I searched and looked for it, but I couldn't find it because I didn't understand the key words.
Please tell me if you know. Thank you.
Answer # 1
Run Photoshop from the command line.
How to use Photoshop like an engineer
- if you connect the specified number of images horizontally in c #, you want to start a new line and connect them horizontally in
- how to call a c ++ dynamic library from a c # project in visual studio 2019
- Python HTMLTestRunner library installation process analysis
- c # - zbar of qr code reading library cannot be used properly
- c # - i want to create a player respawn process using "setactive"
- c # - i want to process when there is no tag in xelement
- add update process in c # save button
- c # - if a process that faces in the opposite direction is added after a certain time, the behavior differs from the second proc
- swift - i want to paste two or more images from text library to textview
- i want to load multiple images with resourcesload () [unity, c #]
- c # load process is not called
- c # - i want to execute a process to delete the item text acquired in the ui display in a first-in, first-out order after a few
- python - how to process multi-page tiff images
- c # - double quotation processing in process start argument
- c # - i want to detect the end of the started process
- c # - i want to process as many records as select
- no response when running external process from unity (c #)
- c # - i want to execute a process in another class when i can log in | firebase x unity
- c # - i want to know the file format that unity can call an external process in android environment
- python 3x - how to process all images (jpg) in the directory
- c # - color judgment in the detected blob
- c # - the image after afine conversion becomes smaller
- c # - a transformation matrix is created from the feature points of the two images
- c # - image processing flow (detection of items on paper)
- c # - specifying the position in a quadrangle that expands and contracts vertically and horizontally
- c # - noise removal during color detection
- [wpf/c #] when specified in imagesource by invoke in asynchronous process, image rendering process is not performed