Please write your question in detail here.
I want to install homebrew with elipse.
The error occurs as follows and the cause is unknown.
==>You are using macOS 10.12.
==>We (and Apple) do not provide support for this old version.
This installation may not succeed.
After installation, you will encounter build failures with some formulae.
Please create pull requests instead of asking for help on Homebrew's GitHub,
Discourse, Twitter or IRC. You are responsible for resolving any issues you
experience while i am running this old version.
`` `Enter the language name here
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
Updated to the latest Mac.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
Read the error message properly.
"We (and Apple) do not provide support for this old version."
(We (and Apple) do not provide support for this older version)
Can you get the latest macOS?
→ Upgrade to macOS Catalina
- java - spring boot development environment preparation
- ruby on rails - environment construction rbenv installation next path does not pass
- virtual environment construction of python by venv
- ruby - why build a web app development environment locally
- c development environment
- php - although i built a laravel development environment with docker, an error screen appears due to a db container connection e
- java - [android application development] cannot get current location information with getlastknownlocation()
- about python environment construction
- php environment construction, mamp login
- about flutter environment construction
- i want to use the jupyter lab, a python environment construction on a mac
- python 3x - construction of jupyter notebook environment on raspberry pi4
- i set an environment variable for java but can't compile
- nodejs - react environment construction
- php - app development environment
- django - the environment construction by docker-compose fails
- java studio only project development with android studio