Windows7, VisualStudio2010 (VB.NET), Oracle11.2
In Windows 10, VisualStudio2013 (VB.NET), Oracle12c (ODAC121024_x64.zip)
I debugged it, but
"File or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess, Version = 220.127.116.11, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 89b483f429c47342', or one of its dependencies, could not be loaded. An attempt was made to load a program with the wrong format."
Fail with error.
The solution platform is Any CPU, and \ product \ 12.1.0 \ client_1 \ odp.net \ bin \ 2.x \ Oracle.DataAccess.dll has been specified by reference.
If i know a solution, please give me a professor.
Answer # 1
VisualStudio is a 32-bit application and AnyCPU, so what is being created is also working with 32-bit?
Do I have to use 64-bit ODAC?
If you have to use a 64-bit version, you can use x64 or check the coexistence method of the 32-bit version of ODAC.
If it is not fixed to 64 bits, it may be a hand to do only 32 bits.
Since you don't know what you want, please choose it appropriately.
- oracle - about client pc settings for windows applications
- oracle - enable ssl settings on windows server 2016
- Windows local installation and configuration oracle client complete process (graphic version)
- Windows 10 x64 installation, configuration Oracle 11g process record (graphic tutorial)
- Oracle client version and digits (Windows system) viewing method
- Oracle 11g Database Graphic Tutorial for Windows
- Write batch script under Windows to start and reset Oracle database
- Windows 64 bit download and install Oracle 11g, PLSQL Developer configuration problems, the perfect solution for the database sh