Thanks for your attention.
To use AWS Amplify of AWS
When trying to install iOS SDK in the terminal
sudo gem install cocoapods
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem :: FilePermissionError) You don't have write permissions for the/usr/bin directory.
The above is displayed.
We will search within the scope of hitting the search, but since it has not been resolved so far, we would appreciate your advice.
Terminal MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
The procedure up to the trouble occurred according to the following site.
Pages we used to troubleshoot
Answer # 1
sudo gem install cocoapods -n/usr/local/bin
It was solved with the above command. Thank you very much.
- ios - about management and profitability of apps developed by receiving orders
- ios - about processing when data could not be obtained by api
- java - about library introduction in android studio
- ios - questions about masterdetail
- sh - about swift app purchase introduction test
- ios - about environment construction of application using arkit_plugin
- python - about the introduction of pyxel in anaconda environment
- ios - about farebase user registration
- about os version upgrade support in ios apps
- about symbolicate (restore) of crash log due to rejection when applying for swift iosapp
- ios - about tap judgment of reality kit
- ios - about the mechanism that can pass by value at the time of screen transition in segue
- ios - questions about string manipulation
- ios - it is about line breaks when using uitextview wrapped in swift ui
- inquiries about the introduction of rpa (bizrobo)
- i have a question about ruby yield from the introduction to ruby for those who want to become a book professional
- ios - [swift] about the header of tableview i want to prevent the header from following even if it scrolls ]
- ios - about some problems with http communication in monaca
- ios - questions about setting up a collectionview inside a tableview
- ruby - about viewport introduction
- ruby - i can't pod install on mac (m1)
- windows - if i change the device, aws public key authentication fails? !!
- ios - i get an error when trying to add ads using google admob in unity
- php - when i try to upload an image to aws s3 from an app published on heroku, an error is displayed