Thanks for your attention.
To use AWS Amplify of AWS
When trying to install iOS SDK in the terminal
sudo gem install cocoapods
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem :: FilePermissionError) You don't have write permissions for the/usr/bin directory.
The above is displayed.
We will search within the scope of hitting the search, but since it has not been resolved so far, we would appreciate your advice.
Terminal MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
The procedure up to the trouble occurred according to the following site.
Pages we used to troubleshoot
Answer # 1
sudo gem install cocoapods -n/usr/local/bin
It was solved with the above command. Thank you very much.
- ios - [swift] about the header of tableview i want to prevent the header from following even if it scrolls ]
- ios - about environment construction of application using arkit_plugin
- ios - i have a question about using flutter_svg
- ios - about screenshot creation tool for app store
- ios - about deleting userdefaults and updating view in swiftui
- ios - about the method of passing values when transitioning with present modally
- java - about library introduction in android studio
- ios - questions about masterdetail
- sh - about swift app purchase introduction test
- python - about the introduction of pyxel in anaconda environment
- i have a question about ruby yield from the introduction to ruby for those who want to become a book professional
- ios - about farebase user registration
- about os version upgrade support in ios apps
- about symbolicate (restore) of crash log due to rejection when applying for swift iosapp
- ios - about tap judgment of reality kit
- ios - about processing when data could not be obtained by api
- ios - about the mechanism that can pass by value at the time of screen transition in segue
- ios - it is about line breaks when using uitextview wrapped in swift ui
- inquiries about the introduction of rpa (bizrobo)
- [ios] about changing the width of pagesheet modal
- windows - if i change the device, aws public key authentication fails? !!
- ios - i get an error when trying to add ads using google admob in unity
- php - when i try to upload an image to aws s3 from an app published on heroku, an error is displayed
- macos (osx) - aws ec2 ssh connection with mac terminal