I get an error though it should be in the correct position.
I do n’t know what ’s wrong.
Field mapper in com.example.service.DBMogipuroInfoservice required a bean of type 'com.example.persistence.MogipuroMapper' that could not be found.
The injection point has the following annotations:
- @ org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired (required = true)
Answer # 1
The code is not described, so it is judged only from the content of the output error.
mapper in com.example.service.DBMogipuroInfoservice required a bean of type 'com.example.persistence.MogipuroMapper' that could not be found.
, so it is not
@Autowiredto MogipuroMapper in MogipuroInfoService, or
@Mapperis not listed in MogipuroMapper, so it cannot be used from DBMogipuroInfoservice. That's right.
Register all the Controller and Service classes to be used as Spring Beans.
- java - i want to get a 404 error when entering a random url in spring boot
- java - error when getting location information in androidstudio mapsactivity
- java - spring boot fails test for mapper class
- java - unable to resolve jsp file error in maven project
- java - i get an error in android build error: can't find symbol
- java - build fails in spring
- java - about the error "error: could not detect and load main class xxxx" in command prompt
- java - how to display error message when inputting non-integer
- java - an error occurs in the element part of the array and it does not resolve
- java - i want to partially update the screen with spring boot+thymeleaf
- java - [gas] property cannot be read error
- java - error in android studio
- java - because i get permission denied, i get an error when i try to grant permission with the chmod command
- java - kod-i want to know what to do when an error occurs in a method that should not have been written
- java - spring framework message resource is not displayed correctly
- java - i don't know the cause of assertion error by junit
- java - vscode error
- java - an error occurred while casting the reference type
- javafx program runtime error: cause: javalangnoclassdeffounderror: javafx/application/application
- java - the error that the form tag is not closed does not disappear
- java - i want to list the data selected on the screen and add them one after another
- java - http status 500 "invalid tld file, see section 731 of jsp specification for details" is displayed
- java - how to get data at jsp screen transition
- java list search indexof () returns -1
- java - i want to display the input screen and the output result on the same screen
- java - the list is added, but the contents are overwritten
- java - about spring tags
- java - i want to leave the initial value of the radio button unselected
- java - implementation of pull-down of spring screen
- java - questions about http status 500 jasperexception