I get an error though it should be in the correct position.
I do n’t know what ’s wrong.
Field mapper in com.example.service.DBMogipuroInfoservice required a bean of type 'com.example.persistence.MogipuroMapper' that could not be found.
The injection point has the following annotations:
- @ org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired (required = true)
Answer # 1
The code is not described, so it is judged only from the content of the output error.
mapper in com.example.service.DBMogipuroInfoservice required a bean of type 'com.example.persistence.MogipuroMapper' that could not be found.
, so it is not
@Autowiredto MogipuroMapper in MogipuroInfoService, or
@Mapperis not listed in MogipuroMapper, so it cannot be used from DBMogipuroInfoservice. That's right.
Register all the Controller and Service classes to be used as Spring Beans.
- java - i want to get a 404 error when entering a random url in spring boot
- java - spring boot fails test for mapper class
- java - error when getting location information in androidstudio mapsactivity
- spring boot saved image file is not displayed (java)
- java - i want to get the entire list from the db and display it, but an error occurs when executing the application
- i want to resolve a java error
- java - spring boot search function
- java - spring boot search function sql is not reflected after submitting with characters
- fighting ice execution error [java]
- java - thymeleaf (+ spring) i want to make variable assignment processing asynchronous
- java - an error occurs when executing the jar file
- java - spring boot annotation cannot be used
- java - spring framework @reqestmapping
- java - file upload using spring security
- java - spring boot h2 delete/update function insert into processing works no matter which button is pressed
- java - web-app shows error in webxml
- java - launch spring app using postgresql from outside
- java bigdecimal acceleration error when dividing by 0
- java - an error occurred when running with junit assertequals
- java - i want to eliminate the springboot error
- java - how to select the one that matches the value obtained from springmvc db?
- java - http status 500 "invalid tld file, see section 731 of jsp specification for details" is displayed
- java - i want to leave the initial value of the radio button unselected
- java - i want to display the input contents in the pull-down when returning with the back button after the springmvc screen tran
- java - is it possible to change the value of using ?
- java list search indexof () returns -1
- java - about c: if in jsp select box
- java - how to put the data acquired from springmvc db in the select box?
- java - vertical writing input form like when writing an essay css, spring framework
- i want to pass a character string from java servlet to jsp and display it