I am trying to control the web with Selenium in Python.
The program is as follows.
from selenium import webdriver if __name__ == '__main__': print ("0") # Start IE with ChromeDriver path as argument driver = webdriver.Ie (r "C: \ Selenium \ IEDriverServer.exe") print ("1") # Transition to specified URL driver.get ("http: //xxxx.htm") print ("2") print ("3")
It will run until you start IE and see http: //xxxx.htm.
Only 0 and 1 are printed when the print statement is executed. Nothing before print ("2") is executed.
This program worked fine on windows7.
On Windows10, programs below driver.get ("http: //xxxx.htm") are not executed.
What should I do? If i could teach me, it'll helps a lot.
Answer # 1
Is this not possible?
- python - in selenium, i want to log in if the chromedriver is not open, and jump directly to the page after login if it is open
- how to specify a text file after a python file at the windows command prompt
- some elements cannot be clicked in python selenium (chrome)
- python - the reproducibility of the waveform after the fourier transform → inverse fourier transform is hopeless
- python 3x - error after changing to csv file
- about moving to another page with python selenium
- python - i'm using selenium the text sent by send_keys to the input tag disappears when the text is sent by send_key to the next
- [python3] i want to scroll the screen after screen transition
- python - i can't find some url paths after deploying django
- python - even if it starts after updating to spyder4, it goes down immediately
- i want to wait until the next process can be performed after executing the process in python
- website button clicks in selenium and python
- python - i want to get only the value of the first stage (after roipool) of faster r-cnn of torchvision
- python - elements cannot be acquired after screen transition in selenium
- i want to add special tags before and after python json
- [python] i can't open a new firefox tab in selenium a new window will open
- python - [selenium] click the radio button
- python - pandas replacing values after a few seconds
- python - i want to make the header one row after pivoting with multiple columns in pandas
- python - how to get "job description" of hello work with selenium