I am trying to control the web with Selenium in Python.
The program is as follows.
from selenium import webdriver if __name__ == '__main__': print ("0") # Start IE with ChromeDriver path as argument driver = webdriver.Ie (r "C: \ Selenium \ IEDriverServer.exe") print ("1") # Transition to specified URL driver.get ("http: //xxxx.htm") print ("2") print ("3")
It will run until you start IE and see http: //xxxx.htm.
Only 0 and 1 are printed when the print statement is executed. Nothing before print ("2") is executed.
This program worked fine on windows7.
On Windows10, programs below driver.get ("http: //xxxx.htm") are not executed.
What should I do? If i could teach me, it'll helps a lot.
Answer # 1
Is this not possible?
- python 3x - error after changing to csv file
- python - the bet365 site cannot be scraped with selenium if you are familiar with it, could you please tell me?
- python delete files after uploading
- python 3x - [python] [selenium] i get an error when i put a variable in find_element_by_xpath
- [python] selenium i want to operate the window that appears by clicking
- python - i want to improve the waveform after fft
- python - i get an error with cv2_version_ after installing opencv
- python - ec2 selenium garbled characters
- python - [selenium] about element specification in find_element_by_css_selector
- data scraped by selenium using python cannot be stored in the list just by the for statement
- in python selenium, i want to get the element of the button of the site from class name, but it fails with nosuchelementexceptio
- python - i want to extract the characters before and after the delimiter position
- python - i want to display data scraped by selenium in a table using a for statement in a django template
- python - unable to get element with selenium
- python - unable to import yaml after installing pyyaml
- python - "view page source" in selenium
- i want to pass a value to js after opening a link with c # or python
- i can't successfully store the data scraped by selenium using python in the list
- python selenium get dynamic class name during scraping
- python - googlemaps works only the first time after atom starts modulenotfounderror: no module named'googlemaps'
- [python 390 idle] idle cannot be started
- python - how to format (extract) only the json part of a character string that contains some json
- [python 390] the error statement "type error: can only concatenate str (not" int ") to str" and
- python 390 does not install properly
- python - permissionerror: [errno 13] permission denied
- [python 390] seven-series if statement does not work
- python - i don't know how to process blocking processes in parallel
- python - i want to implement scrolled text in tkinter
- error in python, bottlepy
- the calculation result of python print (1/2) becomes 0