Error not finding Path.
In a Python module
from google_speech import Speech
This URL https://pypi.org/project/google-speech/
First install the above with pip, then SoX website Installed Sox.
But with Jupyter
from google_speech import Speech
-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- RuntimeError Traceback (most recent call last) <ipython-input-12-f69898ba90f1>in<module> ---->1 from google_speech import Speech 2 3 # say "Hello World" 4 readtext = text 5 lang = "zh" c: \ users \ tsst1 \ appdata \ local \ programs \ python \ python36 \ lib \ site-packages \ google_speech \ __ init__.py in<module> 321 322 # check deps ->323 bin_dep.check_bin_dependency (("sox",)) 324 325 c: \ users \ tsst1 \ appdata \ local \ programs \ python \ python36 \ lib \ site-packages \ google_speech \ bin_dep.py in check_bin_dependency (bins) 5 for bin in bins: 6 if shutil.which (bin) is None: ---->7 raise RuntimeError ("Binary '% s' could not be found"% (bin)) RuntimeError: Binary 'sox' could not be found
Will be returned.
However, if you enter Sox in CMD, the program starts, so Sox itself is installed safely.
This site https: //stackoverflow.com/questions/55899093/runtimeerror-binary-sox-could-not-be-found
I tried changing the path, but it doesn't work.
C: \ Users \ tsst1 \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ sox-14.4.2
It is in.
I tried adding the above path to Control Panel->Preferences->Path, but it also gives an error.
C: \ Users \ tsst1 \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \sox-14.4.2-win32.exe
C: \ Users \ tsst1 \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \sox-14-4-2I changed it to
etc., but it doesn't work
Is there any solution?
Answer # 1
You can substitute google_speech using another module called gts
- i want to pass the python path in bash
- python 3x - i get an error in pdread_csv
- python - when using pil, an error screen is displayed
- i get a no module named error when i try to run a program in python
- python - 'numpyndarray' object has no attribute'append' error
- python - 'numpyndarray' object has no attribute'numpy' error
- an init error that is not used in python and ldl appears
- python - [selenium] i want to click the dropdown, but an error is returned
- python - i want to resolve the error message
- python - i get an argument must be int or float error in django
- python - error resolution in creating message display gui from ros
- python seleniun error modulenotfounderror: no module named'selenium'
- python - i have numpy installed, but i get an error saying "exp: unknown"
- when i run tkinter (python), i get an error
- syntax error: invalid character in identifier in python
- python 27 - type error when running in google colaboratory
- python - i get an error code of'int' object is not callable
- python - error that no data is entered in x_train_b
- python - about input error
- data output error to python csv file
- python - i want to assign an element of one list to an element of another list
- python - it takes too much time to do with big data with many for
- i want to extract one character string of text that exists in multiple files with python
- python - i want to ignore the header and loop
- python dataframe how to save csv divided by date
- information entered in html in vuejs cannot be sent to python with cgi
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- python - about nameerror when trying to run cython on jupyter lab
- python - i want to display the next window when i press the button!
- i want to display screens with different window sizes when i press the [python/tkinter] tab