When I tried to test the iPhone with Xcode, I got this error.
Does anyone know what this error means?
Prepare build Workspace Mymap | Scheme Mymap | Destination iPhone Using new build system Planning build Using build description from memory
Build target Mymap project Mymap | Configuration Debug | Destination iPhone | SDK iOS 13.2 error: Signing for "Mymap" requires a development team.Select a development team in the Signing&Capabilities editor. (in target 'Mymap' from project 'Mymap') Signing for "Mymap" requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing&Capabilities editor.
Answer # 1
You cannot install the actual machine without signing it.
I feel like the way I signed the Apple Developer Program is a free plan or a free plan, whether it's an individual or a corporation. But just look around.
* The image is an example of a corporate plan
- xcode - firebase ui cannot find fuitwitterauth () in scope
- xcode - could not cast value of type error cannot be resolved
- xcode - i cannot run a custom class that displays a datepicker when i tap the textfield
- cannot build with xcode 1121 on a real machine
- [xcode] collectionview cell cannot be operated
- objective-c - xcode real machine test
- xcode - iphone app cannot be installed
- xcode - the value of the argument cannot be changed and the slot does not stop
- xcode - [swiftui]gesture(longpressgesture) and onlongpressgesture cannot be used for scrolling
- xcode - build input file cannot be found:''
- xcode - cannot connect to firebase to set the screen name or override the default screen class name
- xcode - cannot transition with collectionview, didselectitemat use segement slide
- xcode - [swift] setviewcontrollers and datasource cannot be found and an error occurs
- cannot display google map in xcode
- [swiftui] view cannot be selected from xcode library
- xcode - tableview cannot be displayed
- xcode - cannot receive api response
- xcode - [swift] uiview in container view cannot be reloaded
- xcode - userdefaults cannot be saved
- i cannot turn on "push notifications" in xcode