I want to add or change MacOS Mojave routing dynamically using commands, but there is no option to set metric.
Please tell me about alternative options, equivalent methods, or other methods to communicate over VPN under the same address system.
I have a Windows 10 machine with SoftEther installed at home.
It is used to connect to a home machine with a remote desktop via a VPN from an internet cafe, etc.
If the home and destination address systems are the same, the VPN itself can connect successfully, but remote desktop is not possible.
If the destination PC is Windows 10, you can use it by executing the following command,
I want to do the same on MacOS.
Or can you tell me how to make a remote desktop connection successful?
This worked on Windows 10.
route add<Home LAN>MASK<Home Netmask><Home PC and Softether server double>metric 25
I don't know the equivalent command on Mac. It was useless below.
route add<home LAN>/<netmask><home PC and Softether server>
I tried the following, but it was not good.
- Specify the netmask of the route add command directly to the server with 32.
- Set the priority of VPN higher than WiFi in the network settings of macOS. (advice from uzyexe)
Answer # 1
If you want to increase the priority of SoftEther's virtual interface,
Open "System Preferences"->"Network" on Mac,
Press the gear icon in the lower left and select "Set Service Order…"
I think that this can be achieved by setting SoftEther's virtual interface to be higher than other interfaces.
Answer # 2
The priority itself could not be changed, but I found a solution It was.
It can be used by assigning a different IP address (example: 172.16.X.X) to a Windows 10 machine with SoftEther installed at home and connecting to that IP address by the following method.
"Network connection"->Right click on the corresponding adapter->Properties->"Internet Protocol Version 4"->"Properties"->"Advanced"->"IP Address"-"Add"
- macos (osx) - dockerformac error of not specifying docker machine
- macos (osx) - ruby on rails installation error (`you don't have write permissions`)
- macos (osx) - cannot use vagrant's shared folder function
- macos (osx) - i don't know the cause of the error when running the natural language processing knock answer on mac
- macos (osx) - unable to install python on mac local environment
- macos (osx) - how to create a daemon program on mac
- macos (osx) - macbook air terminal"no such file or directory"
- macos (osx) - i cannot run vagrant up at the terminal when trying to start virtualbox, it says that it failed to secure virtualb
- macos (osx) - i want to erase path that i added too much on mac
- macos (osx) - what are storage, memory, and processor?
- macos (osx) - macbookpro
- macos (osx) - how to change the text color of text with atom?
- macos (osx) - what is mac terminal etc
- macos (osx) - about camera capture using opencv
- macos (osx) - python beautifulsoup import error
- macos (osx) - only when using atom, computer gets hot and battery consumption is fast
- macos (osx) - i want to connect to aws ec2 instance from mac terminal with ssh
- macos (osx) - error message when starting the terminal
- macos (osx) - i don't know how to make mycnf file in mamp (mac)
- login - about changing windows password when connecting to vpn
- macos (osx) - only one ping can be passed between windows and mac
- macros created in excel on vba mac cannot be executed normally on windows
- macos (osx) - i want to connect to windows server from mac with ssh public key authentication, but permission denied prevents me
- windows server - ipv6 address cannot be assigned by standard windows vpn function
- linux - is there an easy way to remove blank lines in the editor without breaking the code?
- python - execute the exe file created by pyinstaller in mac environment