In the current program, when the window focus is switched,
When the mouse cursor is moved over a button or text box.
In addition, even if the event is not set&the drawing is not updated, processing will be lost just by moving the window.
You may understand if you take the time to remove the functions one by one, but the scale is too big to take time.
In the case of UWP, it seems that there is a heat map function, but since WPF does not have that function, I do not know at a glance.
Is there a way to efficiently investigate the cause of the load?
Answer # 1
or the following information will be helpful?
.net-How do you install the WPF Performance Suite in Windows 8.1?-Stack Overflow
I managed to get everything working under Windows 10 with a .NET 4.5 WPF app.
Answer # 2
Can you use the performance profile function?
Lost if you don't know? Let's use the features of Visual Studio! [Novella]
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin