Does localhost refer to the IP address of my computer?
After pasting the localhost URL into the browser, open the python jupyter notebook even without an internet environment.
Can I edit/execute code?
Since the meaning of localhost has not been checked, I asked a question here.
Answer # 1
localhostis tied to an IP address (like first person pronoun) that represents itself on any PC
If jupyternotebook is running, you can connect to localhost with a browser on your PC alone.
"Local" means "not via network". The synonym is "remote" (= the other side of the network).
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs