I want to store the serialized and saved object of my class in Properties.Resources and deserialize it, but any article found on the net can only find a way to deserialize from an existing file .
XmlSerializer serializer = new System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer (typeof (JISAKUCLASS)); StreamReader sr = new System.IO.StreamReader ( pathStr, new System.Text.UTF8Encoding (false)); JISAKUCLASS obj = (JISAKUCLASS) serializer.Deserialize (sr); sr.Close (); sr.Dispose ();
It is like the above.
Is there any way?
Answer # 1
It was solved by Zuishin's advice.
- c # - [unity] i want to get the clicked object by flying ray to the place where i clicked with the mouse, but i am in trouble be
- c # - i want to make the current angle of the object in unity the angle of the entered value (in world coordinates)
- c # - object duplication script in unity 2d
- c # - i want to send an object from view to controller
- c # - [unity] i want to store the transformpositiony of the dynamically generated object in a list or array and get the maximum
- c # - pun2 suddenly destroy object
- c # - i want to reflect object data in view
- [c #] in unity, i want to repeatedly move the cube object to the z axis, but a variable conversion error occurs
- c # - i want to move an object to the center of the screen in unityvr vr space
- c # - is the corner of the scaffolding object a 3d model jumped in unity? if you touch, you will fly to an abnormal height
- c # - i don't understand object orientation
- c # - ray's hitpoint with a specific object
- c # - about setting clone object variables
- c # how to rotate an array of object type with foreacf
- c # - unity) object up and down
- unable to attach c # script to object
- [unity, c #] how to specify the top object
- c # - i want to rotate the gyro sensor of the smartphone and the object of the smartphone on the scene in sync with unity
- c # - i want to judge that the inspector of the object has position y = 102 with the if statement, and if it is true, execute th
- c # - how to move an object straight using unity3d dotween
- c # - visualstudio2019:enclose the selection in parentheses
- c # - the button of the external process cannot be clicked by the handle operation
- c # - is there a recommended book that even beginners can understand?
- (c #) i want to avoid heavy image continuous drawing of picturebox
- c # - i want to rotate an object such as picturebox with animation
- c # - i want to output external characters as pdf output from an excel file
- c # - i don't know how to learn net framework
- c # - what kind of method is there to clarify the cause of the exe file, which is neither good nor bad?
- what is suitable for displaying the search results in the c # database?
- c # - mstest library file name is too long and build error