I accidentally installed the latest version of mysql, and after re-installing ver5.6, mysql command is just an error and I can't proceed.
* List of error commands below
I uninstalled, but the error was not resolved.mysql -u root
sudo mysql.server start
(Authentication plugin 'caching_sha2_password' cannot be loaded:)
usr/local/var/mysql/mysql>sudo mysql.server restart
ERROR! The server quit without updating PID file (/usr/local/var/mysql/nekonoMacBook-Air.local.pid)
Uninstall performed the following command.
-bash: usr/local/var/mysql/mysql: No such file or directory
ps -ax | grep mysql Stop and kill all MySQL processes brew remove mysql brew cleanup sudo rm/usr/local/mysql sudo rm -rf/usr/local/var/mysql sudo rm -rf/usr/local/mysql * sudo rm ~/Library/LaunchAgents/homebrew.mxcl.mysql.plist sudo rm -rf/Library/StartupItems/MySQLCOM sudo rm -rf/Library/PreferencePanes/My * launchctl unload -w ~/Library/LaunchAgents/homebrew.mxcl.mysql.plist Edit and delete the line/etc/hostconfigMYSQLCOM = -YES- rm -rf ~/Library/PreferencePanes/My * sudo rm -rf/Library/Receipts/mysql * sudo rm -rf/Library/Receipts/MySQL * sudo rm -rf/private/var/db/receipts/* mysql *
Answer # 1
Solved when restarting os update without turning off mac for a long time.
Answer # 2
Are you using a Mac?
This is miso in front, but I uninstalled it here.
After that, check if you can specify the version you want to install with
brew search mysql, and how about the settings?
brew search mysql =>Formulae automysqlbackup mysql-connector-c ✔ [email protected] mysql ✔ mysql-connector-c ++ [email protected] ✔ mysql ++ mysql-sandbox [email protected] mysql-client ✔ mysql-search-replace mysqltuner mysql-cluster mysql-utilities ==>Casks mysql-connector-python mysql-utilities navicat-for-mysql mysql-shell mysqlworkbench sqlpro-for-mysql
- about errors when connecting to mysql (codeigniter, xdebug, mysql)
- mysql - questions about docker errors
- ruby - about errors after deploying heroku
- about android studio errors
- ruby on rails - about routing errors in devise
- about api errors in python
- mysql - question about how to count sql
- mysql - about the setting to connect to the db in docker from the sql client
- mysql - about docker error
- about errors in python input
- mysql - i'm tired of encountering various errors in db connection frequently, so i want to know what you are doing
- spring boot - about errors during spring aop implementation
- php - please tell me about freeing mysql memory
- swift - about unexpected nil errors
- mysql - about the database
- about building mysql ndb cluster
- php - [wordpress] about jquery errors
- android studio - [flutter] about errors in screen transitions
- ruby - about integration test errors
- about the npm: jest command