docker-compose exec --user = laradock workspace/bin/bash in laradock
If i create a table after entering the container, you will get an error, so I want to be able to execute it safely.
There are two directories in the
laradock @ 6008ea0acb4a:/var/www $php artisan make: migration create_books_table --create = books; Could not open input file: artisan
directory: the laradock and laravel projects.
It enters the container after entering laradock with cd.
The OS is mac.
Answer # 1
Check the current directory and file structure with ls and cwd.
If necessary, use cd to move to the target directory and try again
- php - artisan migrate does not work could not find driver
- when i give it to heroku, i get an error with php artisan migrate
- php artisan dusk error when running cannot be resolved
- i want to retain the input value by redirecting when an input check error occurs in php
- php - i want to add the element input to input to the database
- i want laravel to work without using php artisan serve
- php - for statement, standard input of multiple numbers (1 line)
- php - unexpected end of json input error cannot be resolved
- i want to judge "no input" in php
- php - how to create a form that determines acceptance by input form in the form of email
- php - form values disappear when submitting values in input form
- php artisan migrate does not pass
- i want to create a table by typing php artisan migrate at the php(laravbel) command prompt
- php - transition page branch depending on the input contents of the form
- answer input in php when the home is clicked, it does not respond
- php - i want to do something when the deadline comes
- i would like you to explain the parts that you could not understand in the php reference book
- php artisan migrate: refresh --seed gives an error
- unable to save input home contents in database with php
- php artisan route: cache results in error
- about webphp and apiphp when using vuejs with laravel
- php - stumble when passing a value to a template @included in laravel
- php - in laravel, unzip the zip file without adding the zip file name to the hierarchy
- php - change data in laravel intermediate table
- i want to get the name of the laravel php zip file
- when i run [php artisan server] in the laravel terminal, the server does not start
- php - belongto ()? does not work properly
- php - basic usage of laravelconfig () function
- how to write phpdoc @return in laravel
- config/loggingphp is not reflected