docker-compose exec --user = laradock workspace/bin/bash in laradock
If i create a table after entering the container, you will get an error, so I want to be able to execute it safely.
There are two directories in the
laradock @ 6008ea0acb4a:/var/www $php artisan make: migration create_books_table --create = books; Could not open input file: artisan
directory: the laradock and laravel projects.
It enters the container after entering laradock with cd.
The OS is mac.
Answer # 1
Check the current directory and file structure with ls and cwd.
If necessary, use cd to move to the target directory and try again
- php - artisan migrate does not work could not find driver
- in php, the gender field of the input form is not displayed on the confirmation form
- php artisan migrate: refresh --seed gives an error
- php - for statement, standard input of multiple numbers (1 line)
- php - unexpected end of json input error cannot be resolved
- i want to judge "no input" in php
- php - how to create a form that determines acceptance by input form in the form of email
- php - form values disappear when submitting values in input form
- php artisan migrate does not pass
- i want to create a table by typing php artisan migrate at the php(laravbel) command prompt
- php artisan dusk error when running cannot be resolved
- php - transition page branch depending on the input contents of the form
- php - i want to do something when the deadline comes
- i would like you to explain the parts that you could not understand in the php reference book
- unable to save input home contents in database with php
- php artisan route: cache results in error
- i want to check the form input with php, display an error on the same page if it is not filled in, and move to another page only
- i run php artisan migrate but can't connect to the database
- when i run [php artisan server] in the laravel terminal, the server does not start
- php : Eloquent and vabinary type
- php - e-mail transmission with laravel is garbled
- i want to get rid of the no route to host error in php file_get_contents ()
- php - laravel: i don't know how to send a variable from the controller
- php - please tell me how to put together the route of laravel
- php - i want to read the exif information of an image with exif_read_data ()
- php - i can't upload a file with laravel's form tag (file attribute)
- php - i want to set the number of characters of email created by laravel faker to 25 characters or less
- php - [laravel] how to read and use the class of another file in controller
- php - about the value stored in laravel db