I'm trying to return results in JSON using the Rails API.Do not change
How to get relation destination data logically deleted in Paranoia
The parent can be obtained with with_deleted as described below, but the child data cannot be obtained at the same time.
With_deleted was able to get the parent, but not the child data.
Specifically, I was able to get it with the following code.
@campaigns = Campaign.with_deleted.eager_load (: campaign_costs) .all
If i understand, I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
Currently, the default scope has been turned off as follows, but if there is any other good method, please continue your favors.
- ruby - how nice! function routes do not pass well (relation) [rails]
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to get the information of the link destination by pressing the link in rails
- ruby - [rails] cannot refer to the relation destination table
- ruby on rails - the transition destination of link_to does not work
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby on rails - how to transition from the top page
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a function for administrator users to register luggage for general users in rails
- ruby on rails - things associated with a foreign key cannot be called in view
- ruby on rails 6 - environment construction of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - error in controller when transitioning with rails6 destory action
- ruby on rails - access fails after seed after deploying to heroku
- ruby on rails - cart function routing error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails runtime error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - missing required keys: i'm having trouble resolving the [: id] error
- ruby on rails 5 - some items are not saved in db when posting from rails form
- bootstrap display in ruby on rails is broken
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- ruby on rails - dealing with wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 2)
- ruby on rails - seed fails on heroku