We will be a Wordpress beginner.
Using Wordpress, like Wantedly and Suumo
I'm thinking of creating a site that matches users and clients.
Here are the functions I want to implement at the minimum in the system.
-Register for each client -Only some pages can be edited and customized for each client. -Users must register when they want to contact a client.
Is it possible to create a site that satisfies the above functions with wordpress?
If I want to make a decent service, you can say that you can make it with Rails, but for the time being it is a stage that can be produced with Wordpress for the prototype stage, so please refrain from such opinions this time I am grateful if you can. (If i need to get on track and grow, I'm thinking of making a good system like Rails or Django.)
I would be very pleased if you could give me advice from a detailed person.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
I have built an internal portal site with Wordpress.
At that time, we used a plug-in to manage user rights and granted editing rights.
The plug-in used at that time used "WPFront User Role Editor".
The reason for using this plug-in is that there is a "Pro version" that can be used in the multi-site version because Wordpress was used as a multi-site version.
Although it may be only Pro version, you can specify the right to edit/delete for each page, and even the navigation menu can be set to show/hide according to the right. (* Of course, the menu items on the management screen can also be displayed/hidden.)
You can also find plug-ins that can be viewed only after logging in. (* I used it in the past.)
There are plug-ins related to these permission settings, and some are free.
If you consider the security of WordPress itself and the database load, you should avoid it if you have a large number of users, but if you operate a member page, it may be easy as an entrance.
Answer # 2
Speaking it is not possible, it is "Yes", but it is not recommended.
I feel better around UseBB.
- website - [wordpress plugin] i want to be able to add and export the member information input items of simple wp membership
- i cannot browse the website with ec2 + nginx + wordpress
- wordpress - i want to change the item name on the wp user new registration screen
- website - what is recently_edited in the wordpress wp_options table?
- php - i want to create a message form at the same time as member registration
- hide all but the registration button from the public widget on the wordpress posting screen
- website - wordpress header menu suddenly changed to vertical display, so i want to restore it> <
- html - when creating a form with cf7 of wordpress, it will be out of the sp version screen
- php - how to sort and sort with add_query_arg when creating a loop with wordpress wp_query
- php - html code of sidebar is not reflected when creating wordpress theme
- Simple website registration process with Nodejs
- Python implementation of batch registration website users example
- PHP functions for creating and getting sidebars in WordPress
- Python implementation website registration verification code generation class
- ASPNET MVC5 Website Development User Registration (4)
- WordPress Website Performance Optimization Guide
- JSP + MySQL small website login and registration case
- ruby - about the concept of displaying the member registration information in the table format in order from the db
- can you tell me how much should be embedded and how much can be updated when creating a web with wordpress?
- html - i have a question about creating a website
- css - i want to change the title attached to the favicon in wordpress
- php - i want to identify and correct the cause of the page feed error that occurs in wordpress
- php - [wordpress] acquisition of whether there is a comment field (status?)
- php - i would like to know the wordpress development procedure on site
- website - what is a safe way to mix static and dynamic parts on the top page of a wordpress site?
- web server - about the name when acquiring the domain server for hp production
- ruby on rails - how to upload something created with rails
- website - i'm using search&filter pro please tell me how to install it!
- website - fixed page loops
- html - wordpress refined search does not work (only one search for the same taxonomy can be narrowed down)