The authentication function is implemented using Cognito.
In order to detect that your account has been hijacked, after logging in to the email address registered with Cognito,
I would like to send you a message that i am logged in.
I checked the user pool, but I could n’t find any of these settings.
I decided to ask a question.
Answer # 1
I think you have to make it yourself to some extent.
It may be a part that can be implemented on the application side, or if sending to AWS, Lambda is combined with the authentication event and mail is thrown?
If the email address is included as information in User Attributes, it feels like going.
Customizing user pool workflows with Lambda triggers
- aws - [aws ses] i want to know why e-mail cannot be sent to the docomo e-mail address
- aws - i can't clear the cache with codedeploy
- aws - how to pass class instance to next page in reactjs
- aws - the alias record in aws-sdk cannot be set
- aws - aws ec2 shellscript
- aws - how to adapt the same domain to hp and email servers on aws
- aws - when the aws ap server and the wed server are separated, how does the ap server receive requests from the wed server?
- aws - changes are not reflected on aws
- aws - file relationships with the aws local environment
- aws - how to implement aws cognito authentication without an sdk
- aws - what happens to nat gateway when there are multiple public subnets?
- aws - i can't log in to aws ecr
- aws - i can't access a site with my own domain on aws
- aws - unable to browse original hp
- aws - unable to deploy to step functions (aws service) with serverlessframework
- aws - i want to resolve an error when installing nodejs
- aws - about editing/sbin/iptables
- aws - prevention of simultaneous startup of cron on amzon linux
- aws - i don't understand the relationship between subnets and vpcs (how to read ip addresses)
- aws - edit routetable from ec2 instance in public-subnet
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin