Developing with NUXT.JS.
Since I am doing self-study with some kind of understanding, I often get stuck in rudimentary places.
This time about how to handle modules,
It is a module to install with "npm install 〇〇" or "yarn add 〇〇",
What is the difference between the one with @ in front of the name and the one without it?
@ can only be used in the nuxt.config.js modules section.
It is in a state where I do not have an essential understanding, and it would be helpful if someone could tell me!
Answer # 1
What is the difference between the ones with @ in front of them and those without ones?
The module namespace. Not particularly related to module functionality (official npm).
@ ***/can be managed in a specific group, so for example, the module below
@babel/is Babel official It can be judged.
- i have a question about basic python problems
- framework - question about displaying images saved in php/laravel s3
- i want to create a development environment where nodejs, vuejs, nuxtjs coexist with docker
- this is a question about changing the table format of standard sql
- vuejs - question about how to arrange side by side using v-for in vue
- i have a question about adding elements to a 2d array that includes a set in a list in python
- postgresql - about cross-join in the question about the percentile of 100 data scientist knocks
- java - this is a question about an application problem using a simple for statement
- nodejs - code 401 error in nuxtjs
- java - i have a question about new
- ruby - i have a question about rails routing errors
- i have a question about a problem with python i tried many times
- mysql - question about how to count sql
- html5 - question about the behavior of normal video tags (whether it will be streamed)
- java - i have a question about a problem with interface
- python - i have a question about multiple updates of pymongo
- bash - about "npm ci" to be executed by the deploy script
- nodejs - what is npm?
- nodejs - resolving vulnerabilities detected by npm audit
- linux : How to install gulp on Ubuntu 20.04
- axiosdelete in vuejs doesn't work (vuejs lambda (nodejs) api gateway dynamodb)
- i get an error with npm init and can't create packagejson
- nodejs - i want to npm install the skyway-gateway module
- nodejs - npm install error