Developing with NUXT.JS.
Since I am doing self-study with some kind of understanding, I often get stuck in rudimentary places.
This time about how to handle modules,
It is a module to install with "npm install 〇〇" or "yarn add 〇〇",
What is the difference between the one with @ in front of the name and the one without it?
@ can only be used in the nuxt.config.js modules section.
It is in a state where I do not have an essential understanding, and it would be helpful if someone could tell me!
Answer # 1
What is the difference between the ones with @ in front of them and those without ones?
The module namespace. Not particularly related to module functionality (official npm).
@ ***/can be managed in a specific group, so for example, the module below
@babel/is Babel official It can be judged.
- [wordpress] i have a question about hiding the article list
- i have a question about the array of dart (flutter)
- java - i have a question about how to generate a timestamp
- java - i have a question about a while statement
- swift - i have a question about realm
- i have a question about perl hash error in apache 24
- question about register reversal in disassembly with gdb on linux
- macos (osx) - question about webpacker error when building rails environment
- php - i have a question about the problem in the progate (what is variable expansion?)
- i have a question about the basic syntax of kotlin
- i am a beginner question about python i got an error when doing len
- a question about unity please tell me how to display animatorsettrigger in onclick() of button
- nodejs - please tell me how to ask a question when the amount of source is large
- java - i have a question about a problem with interface
- i have a question about adding elements to a 2d array that includes a set in a list in python
- i have a question about django's orm description
- progate ruby on rails Ⅸ question about defining instance method in class
- framework - question about displaying images saved in php/laravel s3
- website - i have a question about web production
- nodejs - resolving vulnerabilities detected by npm audit
- bash - about "npm ci" to be executed by the deploy script
- nodejs - error with npm command
- nodejs - what is npm?
- html5 - error when running npm run tslint
- nodejs - typescript installation error
- nodejs - i want to keep the file set by dockerfile in the shared directory with the host with docker