As a prerequisite
Defined in it
. I want this to be an array,
String b = a.get (0);
String  c = b.split ("");
System.out.println (c );
And now we know that each one can be divided.
Line by line
I want an array like the above,
String  d;
for (int k = 0;k d [k] = a.add (k) .split ("");
error: incompatible types: int cannot be converted to String
I got an error saying that, and I checked it, but I didn't understand it because there was little information.
As a clause that comes to mind, I think that list a should be a two-dimensional array.
I do not know in detail.
I'd like advice on how to make it look like the above.
Answer # 1
The a.add (k) argument is supposed to be a string but an error is passing an int
Try re-changing somewhere
- java - i want to send get parameters to a servlet
- multiple for loop java
- java - depending on the sort of recyclerview, the elements of arraylist can be overwritten only for the first time
- java - i want to post form-data with fuel
- i want to get the value of a specific key from java json data
- java - i want to store the information obtained from dto in the dto type of arraylist
- linux - i want to set a timeout for each task in ansible
- java ee - i want to know how to use servletcontextlistener
- java - i want to know how to use if (!"variable"hasnextline()) break;
- java - i want to display an image
- java - i want to join tables with spring boot + spring data jpa
- i want to know how to raise the java version to 520
- i want to make a calculation formula in java
- java - for can only be used once (i can't loop)
- java - i want to get a file by specifying a directory
- java - i want to set a list element to a field
- java - i want to save a zip file from url to an internal directory
- i want to keep my java program running
- java - i want my friends to play the game