As a prerequisite
Defined in it
. I want this to be an array,
String b = a.get (0);
String  c = b.split ("");
System.out.println (c );
And now we know that each one can be divided.
Line by line
I want an array like the above,
String  d;
for (int k = 0;k d [k] = a.add (k) .split ("");
error: incompatible types: int cannot be converted to String
I got an error saying that, and I checked it, but I didn't understand it because there was little information.
As a clause that comes to mind, I think that list a should be a two-dimensional array.
I do not know in detail.
I'd like advice on how to make it look like the above.
Answer # 1
The a.add (k) argument is supposed to be a string but an error is passing an int
Try re-changing somewhere
- i want to use java in jupyter lab
- java - i want my friends to play the game
- java - i want to get the numbers from two arrays
- java - i want to put the date selected with in the textarea
- java - i don't know how to do a split commit
- java - i want to reflect css in jsp via servlet
- about java for statement
- i want to use different css for each controller
- java - waiting for threads
- python - i want to do the same for all csv files in a folder
- java - i want to get the values from two arrays
- java - i want to be able to judge characters
- java - i want to insert two or more awts
- java - i want to get a tweet by specifying the user name and time
- java - what is the form to hold the processing to get the search result in arraylist?
- java - i want userreposfindall() and getusername() to work
- java - problems with for in the oracle exam
- java - i want to make a linebot
- java - i want to use thymeleaf and two each for one table
- java - i want to display an image
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin