Mysql -u root after restarting suddenly resulted in an error that prevented me from proceeding.Error message
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
sudo mysql.server restart is executed but a password is requested and it cannot proceed.
* It has been requested after updating mac.
Mysql -u root -p password tried
$sudo mysql.server restart Password: Sorry, try again. Password: Sorry, try again. Password: sudo: 3 incorrect password attempts
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
・ password set in mac (I have only set the Enter key because I have not set it) ・ Root ・ Secret ・ Password
Answer # 1
You have set a mac password!
Answer # 2
→ You will be asked for a password, so enter your mac password
Answer # 3
Simply enter the OS root password?
Or can I log in as su (root) and process it?
- php: i want to test the connection to mysql error: fatal error: uncaught error: call to undefined function mysql_connect ()
- java - i get an error when connecting to mysql
- mysql - mariadb suddenly got an error and couldn't connect to the local server
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2
- mysql error library not loaded: resolving libmysqlclient18dylib (loaderror)
- php, error in post form sqlstate [hy000]: general error: 1364 field'user_id' doesn't have a default value
- i read mamp mysql with rails 5 and get an error
- error about mysql when building environment with docker
- error with net start mysql 57
- about permission error when backing up with mysql
- i get an error trying to connect to the root of mysql
- [flask + sqlalchemy] i want to use mysql, but i get a sqlite error
- mysql - please tell us about the error statement for rails db: create!
- about error connecting nodejs application and mysql
- ruby - mysql error after auto deploy
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- mysql - sqlstate[hy000]: general error: 1366 incorrect string value
- error when mysql2 bundle install
- i want to display mysql on ec2 using sequel pro, but i get an error
- mysql - db:migrate gives an error