Mysql -u root after restarting suddenly resulted in an error that prevented me from proceeding.Error message
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
sudo mysql.server restart is executed but a password is requested and it cannot proceed.
* It has been requested after updating mac.
Mysql -u root -p password tried
$sudo mysql.server restart Password: Sorry, try again. Password: Sorry, try again. Password: sudo: 3 incorrect password attempts
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
・ password set in mac (I have only set the Enter key because I have not set it) ・ Root ・ Secret ・ Password
Answer # 1
You have set a mac password!
Answer # 2
→ You will be asked for a password, so enter your mac password
Answer # 3
Simply enter the OS root password?
Or can I log in as su (root) and process it?
- mysql will not start error! the server quit without updating pid file
- i want to display mysql on ec2 using sequel pro, but i get an error
- about permission error when backing up with mysql
- java - i get an error when connecting to mysql
- i get an error trying to connect to the root of mysql
- mysql - please tell us about the error statement for rails db: create!
- about error connecting nodejs application and mysql
- ruby - mysql error after auto deploy
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- mysql - sqlstate[hy000]: general error: 1366 incorrect string value
- error when mysql2 bundle install
- mysql - db:migrate gives an error
- error about mysql when building environment with docker
- mysql table error 1064
- mysql server does not start up (error! the server quit without updating pid file)
- mysql - error on rake db:create rails_env=production during ec2 deployment
- [rails] error occurred in bundle install mysql2
- mysql - heroku heroku create error resolution
- i want to resolve activerecord::statementinvalid with a mysql error
- "error: package: mysql" while installing mysql 57 on amazon linux 2
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin