I want to know how to share and download exe files on the cloud.
I want to create a tool and share it. Is there a service that can be shared under the following conditions?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
- Only the file sender needs to register the service
For example, you can share a URL with the other party, and the other party can download the file at the destination of the URL
- Please do not send e-mails because it takes time to ask for the address of the other party.
The ZIP file weighs about 700MB.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
There are various things such as OneDrive and GoogleDrive.p
Anyone can do DL if the sharer presents a shared URL
Written in the appendix to the question, but you can download Dropbox without an account ...
- python - i want to download images from flickr
- python - i want to download and save the pdf (pdf itself is a page) displayed on the web
- python - css files aren't reflected in django
- about compiling python py files
- python - unable to read files in yaml
- i want to compare two excel files with python and extract matching cells
- python - i want to store multiple json files in sqlite at once using glob
- python - errors when reading and inserting csv files
- python - i was able to upload with cloud functions of gcp (google cloud platform), but an error occurred in the test
- python - multiple exports from reading csv files
- python 3x - a i want to get the value of values of the line selected in the list of files
- python - i don't know how to read and write files in binary (bitwise)
- python 3x - i want to combine a large number of csv files in the line direction
- python 3x - text files are garbled in python
- python delete files after uploading
- python google drive api 100mb or more files cannot be uploaded
- python - i want to perform the same process for multiple xlsx files in a folder and save them with "_aggregate" at the
- python 3x - python i want to display only files with the specified extension
- location of css files when working with html files in python
- python - upload files with django
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin