I want to know how to share and download exe files on the cloud.
I want to create a tool and share it. Is there a service that can be shared under the following conditions?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
- Only the file sender needs to register the service
For example, you can share a URL with the other party, and the other party can download the file at the destination of the URL
- Please do not send e-mails because it takes time to ask for the address of the other party.
The ZIP file weighs about 700MB.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
There are various things such as OneDrive and GoogleDrive.p
Anyone can do DL if the sharer presents a shared URL
Written in the appendix to the question, but you can download Dropbox without an account ...
- download multiple videos using python and youtube-dl
- virtualbox - i can't share files in virtual box
- python - upload files with django
- python - i want to compare two csv files and output one file
- i want to link vba python files
- about reading xls files with python pandas
- reading python files
- reading and displaying npy format files in python
- linux - i want to download files directly from gitlab's private repository
- python - i want to handle files with the path obtained by ospathjoin
- emacs - (python) i want to automate the work of reading files in order
- python google drive api 100mb or more files cannot be uploaded
- python - i want to download images from flickr
- python - read multiple audio files (wav files)
- (python) i want to convert multiple json files with different columns into one csv format
- processing python dat files
- python - i want to check the existence of files on an external server
- cloud scheduler job update by python does not succeed
- about saving files in python
- python - how to share a list