Thanks for your attention.
I want to allow Oracle users to execute only the impdp command without giving the Oracle user the right to execute the expdp command. Is this possible?
If possible, can you tell me the authority for the Oracle user?
Thanks for your cooperation.
・ Oracle 12c SE2
・ Single instance
・ Windows Server 2012R
Answer # 1
Past log If you also refer to the permissions required to use the Oracle: expdp, impdp command and their links, expdp and impdp both require fairly powerful permissions. Therefore, it should normally be operated so that only members of the DBA team or similar positions can execute expdp and impdp.
If it is unavoidable, it is possible to give the necessary authority only when "impdp command is executed", and to deprive the authority when impdp is over. It is quite troublesome to actually operate.
Note that the required privileges vary depending on the overall mode, schema mode, table mode, etc.
- about the execution plan of oracle
- about oracledb, number type area
- about setting up the oracle database
- oracle database - about recovery of flashback database
- about oracle certified java programmer certification
- oracle - about calling pl/sql on mybatis
- oracle - about table constraints
- oracle - about client pc settings for windows applications
- oracle - ora-06550 error in sqlplus
- i changed the oracle server to a new server and now i can't connect with oraoledb
- oracle sql
- sql : How do I split a date range into quarters?
- sql server - [sql statement] how to prevent output if there is a value that exists in a specific table
- unexplained error in oracle database 19c database upgrade assistant
- [oracle] how to output select result to csv with sqlplus
- sql - i want to add a cumulative value
- oracle: i want to get a group of year/month character strings while specifying the range in the where clause
- mysql - i would like to know the sql that calculates the total from four tables