Thanks for your attention.
I want to allow Oracle users to execute only the impdp command without giving the Oracle user the right to execute the expdp command. Is this possible?
If possible, can you tell me the authority for the Oracle user?
Thanks for your cooperation.
・ Oracle 12c SE2
・ Single instance
・ Windows Server 2012R
Answer # 1
Past log If you also refer to the permissions required to use the Oracle: expdp, impdp command and their links, expdp and impdp both require fairly powerful permissions. Therefore, it should normally be operated so that only members of the DBA team or similar positions can execute expdp and impdp.
If it is unavoidable, it is possible to give the necessary authority only when "impdp command is executed", and to deprive the authority when impdp is over. It is quite troublesome to actually operate.
Note that the required privileges vary depending on the overall mode, schema mode, table mode, etc.
- i changed the oracle server to a new server and now i can't connect with oraoledb
- oracle sql
- mysql - at the time of sql select, refer to other tables and set a flag
- i want to get the columns of a record with a specific condition in the oracle hierarchical structure table
- sql - i want to add a cumulative value
- [oracle] how to output select result to csv with sqlplus
- unexplained error in oracle database 19c database upgrade assistant
- sql server - [sql statement] how to prevent output if there is a value that exists in a specific table
- oracle19c: how to allow connections from lower versions of oracle client
- condition specification in oracle sql