Apache does not start even if you click "Start Server" in MAMP.
Can someone please tell me more about you? Thank you.
C: \ MAMP \ logs \ apache_error.log
[Fri Nov 22 16:52:00 2019] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache] [Fri Nov 22 16:52:01 2019] [warn] pid file C: /MAMP/bin/apache/logs/httpd.pid overwritten-Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run? [Fri Nov 22 16:52:01 2019] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ... [Fri Nov 22 16:52:01 2019] [notice] Digest: done [Fri Nov 22 16:55:37 2019] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache] [Fri Nov 22 16:55:38 2019] [warn] pid file C: /MAMP/bin/apache/logs/httpd.pid overwritten-Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run? [Fri Nov 22 16:55:38 2019] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ... [Fri Nov 22 16:55:38 2019] [notice] Digest: done
▼ Screen capture
localhost is also inaccessible.
▼ Settings screen capture
MAMP version: 4.1.1
OS: Windows10 (64bit)
I tried the following method but could not solve it.
▼ Disable IIS on Windows 10
* In the initial setting of Windows10, port number 80 is occupied, so we solved it but it was not effective.
▼ Comment out mod_perl and disable it
in C: \ MAMP \ conf \ apache \ httpd.conf I commented out
LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.sobut it had no effect.
▼ Uninstall XAMPP
XAMPP that was not used just in case was uninstalled using uninstall.exe in the directory.
This also had no effect.
▼ Windows 10-Firewall-Allow communication on specific port numbers
I configured to allow port 80, but it had no effect.
Answer # 1
Are you trying to use HTTPS without an SSL certificate?
You should check
(I don't usually use MAMP, so I guess it's not true)
Find out where the MAMP Apache httpd.conf file is located
(I wonder if there is a MAMP/conf folder)
Search for the word SSL,
Comment out all the parts that have a description like "SSLEngine on", or
If you comment out a line such as "LoadModule ssl_module" line by line
I wonder if it can be improved.
- Easy steps to build Windows SSH server
- Windows Server 2012 oracle11g installation (graphic tutorial)
- Tutorial for installing Apache 2441 under Windows 10
- apache - how can windows 10 users check http requests and responses without program development?
- python - server does not start in flask
- Solve Linux + Apache server URL case sensitivity issue
- Use PHP built-in server to start web services (for local development)
- apache - distribution method from proxy server to multiple servers in the same domain
- Windows Server 2008 r2 server automatically restarts for no reason
- Steps to deploy Net Core WebApi to a Windows server
- laravel web server does not start and version check error
- windows server - phenomenon that screen disappears with remoteapp of rdp
- ruby on rails - rails puma server fails to start with an error
- windows server - printer error or memory error during remote desktop
- i want to start a web server with nginx, but cannot connect to the web page
- Java server start socket server code implementation when javaweb starts
- php - local server does not start
- Windows Server 2019 IIS100 + PHP (FastCGI) + MySQL environment setup tutorial
- sql server on laradock does not start
- apache won't start&i don't know the cause
- python - external module is not loaded by apache
- start apache2 on ubuntu 2004 and display the created html
- xampp mysql (mariadb) phpmyadmin does not open
- mysql - phpmyadmin cannot be opened
- error when checking mysql operation error 1045 (28000): access denied for user'root'@'localhost' (using password: yes)
- php - "error 404" error is displayed even if localhost is entered in the url
- php - i want to update the user id
- php - i want to insert the member data into the table successfully and complete the member registration
- php - i can no longer log in to the twitter breeze bulletin board that was created by typing the code of the book