The code I wrote is not reflected in the sample display. How can I resolve it?
The current screen looks like this.
Answer # 1
Start your browser development tool (F12 for Chrome)
Check the "Console" tab.
An error has occurred.
The document.write () that is not recommended to use is used, the language attribute that is deprecated is specified in the script tag, and the article or book you are referring to may be quite old. think.
Switch to a new one at this time.
Answer # 2
There is noor deprecated
The reason why it does n’t work is
v = (sample == 10)? "Sample is 10";"Sample is not 10";
:, and the last
;is full-width. It works.
v = (sample == 10)? "Sample is 10": "Sample is not 10";
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin