I used an app called artisoc standard 64bit When I tried to open an app one day, a file called hs_err_pid ○○ .log appeared on the desktop and the app no longer opened (○○ is a number) .
I thought that it would be good to do the latest version of java by examining various things, uninstalling the app, java, and installing the latest version did not heal.
The contents of the file appear in the attached image (I'm sorry that it is hard to see).
I would be grateful if you could give me advice because I don't know where the problem is.
Answer # 1
It seems that there is a problem with ntdll.dll because
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) ~ Omitted ~ # Problematic frame: # C [ntdll.dll + 0xc0072]
By examining it, you can see various solutions. You may not be able to solve these problems, but please do so at your own risk.
It may be a hand to use java8 (I feel very misguided).
- java - how to prevent the date and time of messages sent in the past from the chat app from being updated
- [android application development/java] i want to prevent it from being reloaded when i tap the link in webview to change pages i
- i want to prevent "save warning" from appearing during scene execution in unity
- python 3x - i want to prevent the console screen from appearing with the net use command in pyqt
- vim - i want to prevent helptxt from appearing even if i press numlock
- i want to prevent misspelling of string in java