I want to add a cursor using ctrl + alt + ↓ of visual studio code, but if I use this shortcut, the top and bottom of the computer screen will only be reversed
How can I use this shortcut?
Please tell me more about m (__) m
Answer # 1
Disable that key assignment on the system or change the Visual Studio Code key assignment to something else.
Do not rotate the screen by pressing "Ctrl + Alt + Arrow"
Answer # 2
Maybe it is interfering with the Intel graphics shortcut key.
Use screen rotation with Intel® Graphics Control Panel
You can disable the hotkey on the same screen, so why not disable it if you do not use it?
- please tell me about deleting files in visual studio code
- tell me about running python in visual studio
- visual studio - about the definition of the program
- visual c++ - [visual studio] about reference to another project in the solution
- visual studio code - about the current directory of vscode terminal
- python 3x - i want to run anaconda3 python from visual studio code it may or may not move
- android studio - [flutter] about errors in screen transitions
- c # - visual studio 2019 does not open when double-clicking a unity script
- visual studio code - vscode extensions, php intelephense issues
- about error in android studio xml file
- [c #] how to add systemdrawing to visual studio code
- c ++ - i was able to compile with visual studio, but when i thought that intellisense would give an error, it was cured
- about android studio errors
- i don't know how to install microsoftrdlcdesignervsix again after failing to install it in visual studio 2017
- visual studio - the created program does not read the dat file
- using crypto ++ with visual studio 2019
- how to use the encryption library crypto ++ in visual studio 2019
- c ++ - using crypto ++ with visual studio 2013
- i want to use the visual studio code command prompt on windows, but i can't set it
- visual studio code - vs code not available