I want to add a cursor using ctrl + alt + ↓ of visual studio code, but if I use this shortcut, the top and bottom of the computer screen will only be reversed
How can I use this shortcut?
Please tell me more about m (__) m
Answer # 1
Disable that key assignment on the system or change the Visual Studio Code key assignment to something else.
Do not rotate the screen by pressing "Ctrl + Alt + Arrow"
Answer # 2
Maybe it is interfering with the Intel graphics shortcut key.
Use screen rotation with Intel® Graphics Control Panel
You can disable the hotkey on the same screen, so why not disable it if you do not use it?
- visual studio - about the definition of the program
- please tell me about deleting files in visual studio code
- visual studio code - about the current directory of vscode terminal
- visual c++ - [visual studio] about reference to another project in the solution
- how to enable c ++ 20 in visual studio 2019
- visual studio - is vscode operation lightened by ssd?
- visual studio code - i want to debug lambda with vscode
- unity - solution explorer in visual studio is empty
- c# - to use resourcesdesignercs created in visual studio with unity
- windowsh does not load with visual studio code
- c++ - can't do step-in debugging in visual studio
- visual studio - i want to open a console window with win32
- visual studio code - even though hot exit of vscode is disabled
- about visual c ++ regular expressions part 2
- java - about type conversion of view in android studio
- i want to include stdioh with visual studio code of ubuntu
- visual c ++ - about c ++ regular expressions
- visual studio - i want to create a hamburger menu in wpf
- android studio - about error resolution of flutter package cover
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs