I can't access the Oracle DataBase installed on the virtual server from OracleClient.
The environment is as follows.
-Virtual server (Hyper-V is set up on the host server and built)
OS: WindowsServer2019 (Standard)
OS: WindowsServer2016 (Standard)
・ PC trying to connect to the virtual server
* Database information installed in the virtual server is added to tnsnames.ora.
Although a remote desktop connection is possible between a virtual server and a PC,
Ping communication is not possible. (Unknown)
What is the reason why you cannot connect in the above environment?
I would appreciate your teaching.
Answer # 1
Oracle 19c Database Installation Guide for Microsoft Windows Software Requirements
Windows Server 2019 x64-Standard, Datacenter and Essentials editions
Is supported, but
Oracle12.2 Database Client Installation Guide for Microsoft Windows Software Requirements
Windows 10 x64-Pro, Enterprise and Education editions
Many people say that Windows10 Home Premium is not guaranteed to work.
- PL/SQL login Oracle database error ORA-12154: TNS: Unable to resolve the specified connection identifier has been resolved (Orac
- java - unable to access the database (h2 database) on the vps
- Solution to unable to access the Internet in VMware bridge mode
- Workaround for docker django unable to access redis container
- tutorial tutorial for connecting to oracle database using sqlpus
- plsql connection oracle database detailed configuration method steps
- Sample code to configure remote Oracle database connection with PLSQL
- PLSQL Developer connection oracle database configuration tutorial
- Laravel listens to database access and prints SQL examples
- ruby - unable to access server with rails s
- Deploy Oracle 12c Enterprise Edition Database (Installation and Use)
- oracle database import dmp script sql statement
- Detailed notes on Oracle database server modification of operating system time
- oracle - unable to tnsping on windows10
- 64-bit oracle data access components (odac) differences
- oracle database 11g - i want to display the definition of a database object in sql fiddle
- i want to know the difference between oracle database and mysql in the number of pv
- access customer and supplier database
- C # way to connect Oracle database strings (introducing DLL)
- Recovery tutorial for Oracle database with different damage levels