I am a beginner.
I'm sorry I didn't understand the previous question.
I will start from the beginning.
I looked at the book and built a program to displaymaps.
I made it as written in the book,run the simulator,
The map will not be displayed, but will stop with theuncreated helloworldcharacter.
How can I display the map that I originally wanted to simulate?
If i look at the code, it seems that a program that displays the word helloworld is written from the beginning.
I just put map kit view from the object library, but I haven't touched the code yet.
The xcode version is 11.2.1.
Is something wrong with the simulation?
How can I open the map app I wanted to see without displaying hello world?
Answer # 1
I'm probably not using Xcode11, but
In iOS, there was originally called
UIKitas a UI creation mechanism, but Xcode11 introduced a new mechanism called
Was there any check items such as
SwiftUI to usewhen creating a new project?
If it is turned on, a project using SwiftUI may have been generated and the code for displaying the label set as hello world may be included from the beginning (as a guide).
And perhaps the reference book doesn't use SwiftUI (or assumes Xcode10 or earlier).
If you create a project without enabling SwiftUI, you will probably be able to solve various problems.
I'm full of imagination, so sorry if wrong.
Answer # 2
I looked for it as you said.
When I changed the setting of UserInterface that seemed suspicious from SwiftUi to StoryBord,
A map is now displayed.
Thank you very much.
- xcode - [swift] i want to display another hidden cell when i tap tableviewcell
- how to display xcode pencilkit pktool picker
- xcode - i want to display a cell of uitableview
- cannot display google map in xcode
- java - how to display an image on another page when you select and send an image file
- xcode - select and display the data saved in the realm
- xcode - i want to randomly display the data saved in the realm
- xcode - i want to display the route on the map
- github question in xcode
- xcode - i want to display text on the label
- xcode - i want to display view only at the first startup
- google apps script - [gas] i want to display another sheet after executing the script
- xcode - i don't know how to display googlemap in contentviewswift
- html question i want to know how to load another html file under navigation
- python - how to display a dictionary type in another dictionary format
- xcode - i want to display a character string in uiimage with swift
- xcode - i want to display above the keyboard when entering characters in uitextfield
- xcode - i want to write a code that taps the screen to display the selected image before the transition, and taps it again to cl
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin