I want to make an Android/iOS app with Flutter. I would like to create an app that can generate csv files on these actual devices and attach the csv files via email.
In the operation check on the PC, I was able to write a code that would generate a csv file. However, I generated a file on the actual device, specified where the file was on the actual device (cannot be confirmed), Can't get You can attach an email.
If i can create a file in the app's internal storage and attach the email, you can delete the file.
I'd like to create a file in the real device storage outside the app, get the path of the file, attach an email, and delete the file. Therefore, we do not know whether the file can be generated on the actual machine and where the file is generated.
I would be happy if someone could tell me.
Answer # 1
Solved. I was able to use a library called Path_Provider.
- c # - unity) fb storage android device test doesn't work
- android - want to shorten unique device identification information (uuid, etc)
- Solve the bug that WIFI cannot automatically reconnect after the android device is powered off and restarted (favorite)
- Android shape property create circular progress bar
- Android implements Bluetooth (BlueTooth) device detection connection
- java - unable to pick up ble device in android app that scans ble device
- Create xml file based on android studio layout
- ar marker recognition on android device using unity vuforia
- java - i want to create an auto slide show app on android
- android emulator - kotlin generics i want to create a method with the return value of any class
- i want to take an image and create an android app that uses it
- android - i want to create a fragment with a mapview
- c ++ - i want to create a device around with class-based object orientation
- i want to automatically send files to an android device
- c# - how to extract file path in android device (unity)
- i want to measure cpu/gpu performance on a real android device
- android - flutter, expanded (can create unintentional padding in gridview
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- i want to create a login screen on android
- is it possible to create android widgets in flutter?
- android - about "staggeredtilecount" [flutter]
- android - what is (context, index)? [flutter]
- android - onpressed error [navigation bar transparent]
- android - "///"about [flutter]
- android - flutter app badge implementation
- android - i can't write to the firestore with flutter i can read it
- android - get firestore data and display in app [firebase]
- android - sliverstaggeredgridcountbuilder [scroll is not reflected]
- android - sliverappbar doesn't work
- android - [flutter] how to implement chat user specified reply function