I want to make an Android/iOS app with Flutter. I would like to create an app that can generate csv files on these actual devices and attach the csv files via email.
In the operation check on the PC, I was able to write a code that would generate a csv file. However, I generated a file on the actual device, specified where the file was on the actual device (cannot be confirmed), Can't get You can attach an email.
If i can create a file in the app's internal storage and attach the email, you can delete the file.
I'd like to create a file in the real device storage outside the app, get the path of the file, attach an email, and delete the file. Therefore, we do not know whether the file can be generated on the actual machine and where the file is generated.
I would be happy if someone could tell me.
Answer # 1
Solved. I was able to use a library called Path_Provider.
- [android] i want to get an advertisement id for device identification
- android - i want to create a fragment with a mapview
- Android shape property create circular progress bar
- Android implements Bluetooth (BlueTooth) device detection connection
- java - unable to pick up ble device in android app that scans ble device
- Create xml file based on android studio layout
- ar marker recognition on android device using unity vuforia
- java - i want to create an auto slide show app on android
- android emulator - kotlin generics i want to create a method with the return value of any class
- i want to take an image and create an android app that uses it
- android - want to shorten unique device identification information (uuid, etc)
- i want to automatically send files to an android device
- [unity] when i try to build on the actual android device from the build setting window, i get a message saying "file not fo
- c# - how to extract file path in android device (unity)
- i want to measure cpu/gpu performance on a real android device
- android - flutter, expanded (can create unintentional padding in gridview
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- i want to create a login screen on android
- is it possible to create android widgets in flutter?
- c # - i want to create an older version of an android app with xamarinforms, but i get a build error
- android : Hide FAB when scrolling in WebView -Flutter
- How to position 2 FABs in a WebView -Flutter, Android
- android : Loading link inside WebView on button click -Flutter
- about flag management of native apps (android, ios)
- android - i can't write to the firestore with flutter i can read it
- android - get firestore data and display in app [firebase]
- android : Opening links in a third party browser -Flutter, WebView
- android - i can't make mathpi [angle]
- android - where _pagecontrollerpage points [flutter]
- android - automatic display of this [flutter]