When saving vector
It will be formatted as vector
What should I do?
formatOnSave is included.
It is mac10.15.1
Answer # 1
But is it difficult to avoid automatic formatting of >>?
I don't have a Mac so I don't know what the formatter is using,
If it is clang-format, add the following setting to .clang-format etc.
- c ++ - about imgui's imguitreenodeflags_notreepushonopen
- c ++ - about initialization and assignment of reference object
- about embedding random numbers in c ++ output file names
- [c ++] about inherited class functions [rust]
- about the meaning of c ++ (struct-like) code
- c ++ - about test case output
- about measuring the average processing time during continuous execution in c ++
- about deleting c ++ structure array
- about the problem that characters are garbled when accessing the list of uint8_t in c ++
- about the error when linking multiple c ++ files with makefile
- vscode c ++ cmake "error: no available generator found"
- c ++ - about getting the number of elements in a two-dimensional array
- how to enable c ++ opencv with vscode on mac
- about git operation (branch) on vscode
- c ++ - about atcoder environment construction
- c ++ - about gnuplot hourly 3d animation
- c ++ - about the behavior of the program when inserting the first value into the binary search tree
- about the structure of functions in c ++ code
- c++ - is it default that the text color of vscode vector and string is white?
- c++ - about erase of vector
- c ++ - in visual studio, i get an error when i can't open msvcrtlib
- c ++ - e1696 cannot open source file "opencv2/opencvhpp" error occurs and cpp file cannot be built
- c ++ sort compilation error
- c ++ - unable to compile binary search tree implementation
- how to call a c ++ dynamic library from a c # project in visual studio 2019
- c ++ - i can't build a dll using libcurl with visual stadio
- c ++ - i don't understand the reason why it becomes re on dsl_1_a of aizu online judge
- c ++ - i get a lot of mysterious errors
- [visual c ++] sample code cannot be executed due to "e1696 source file cannot be opened" error
- c ++ - i want to know how to solve'std :: this_thread 'has not been declared