When saving vector
It will be formatted as vector
What should I do?
formatOnSave is included.
It is mac10.15.1
Answer # 1
But is it difficult to avoid automatic formatting of >>?
I don't have a Mac so I don't know what the formatter is using,
If it is clang-format, add the following setting to .clang-format etc.
- c ++ - about deploying parameter packs for non-type templates
- about the meaning of c ++ (struct-like) code
- how to read a c ++ binary format file and store it in a vector
- about the associative law of c ++ 20 templates
- about running python in vscode
- c ++ - i want to know the reason why size ();becomes zero in std :: vector
- c ++ - about the return value of the constructor
- c ++ - questions about passing by value and passing by reference
- i can't use tie () in vscode c ++
- c ++ - i want to return std :: vector > in pybind11
- c ++ - about getting the number of elements in a two-dimensional array
- c ++: about stack overflow
- about embedding random numbers in c ++ output file names
- [c ++] about inherited class functions [rust]
- c ++ - about test case output
- c ++ - confirmation about constexpr
- about measuring the average processing time during continuous execution in c ++
- about deleting c ++ structure array
- about the problem that characters are garbled when accessing the list of uint8_t in c ++
- about the error when linking multiple c ++ files with makefile
- c ++ - c language: please tell me how to deal with the error message "bus error"!
- c ++ - why are these errors?
- c ++:i want to define the value corresponding to enum in the header file
- c ++ - using crypto ++ with visual studio 2013
- c ++ - i was able to compile with visual studio, but when i thought that intellisense would give an error, it was cured
- please tell me the meaning of the visualstudiocode c ++ compilation error statement and how to resolve the error
- i want to write to the specified address with the mov instruction in visual c/c ++ inline assembler, but it becomes an invalid o
- c++ - how to resolve compilation errors
- c ++ - visual studio auto indent position
- c ++ - i want to output numbers in a rectangular shape