①Display a dialog (confirm) when a check box is selected (check off → only on)
② Can I check it? If I check it, some of the input will disappear? ? It ’s like a message.
At this time, since the check box is turned on when the dialog is displayed, if the user cancels, the user wants to restore the check box selection (turn it off), but that is possible. Is not it?
Answer # 1
Please refer to this.
- java - i want to check which button was pressed when the dynamically added button was pressed
- android studio - display a dialog
- i want to check the form input with php, display an error on the same page if it is not filled in, and move to another page only
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs