import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
train = pd.read_csv ("../ C: \\ Users \\ Owner \\ Desktop/train.csv")
test = pd.read_csv ("../ C: \\ Users \\ Owner \\ Desktop/test.csv")
I am using windows.
I wrote the code as above to do kaggle, but unicode error is displayed.
How can I fix it?
Answer # 1
A CSV file is a kind of basic text file
When reading the file, if there is data that cannot be interpreted as characters (Unicode), the error will occur
First, let's check what the character code of the file is.
And specify the character code to open the file
- python - i get an error when reading a text file in mecab
- error in python image reading iobytesio ()
- error when reading excel in python
- python - the py file cannot be executed in the task scheduler 0x2 error
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- [python] graphviz output format error
- python - i get an error when connecting to a voice channel with discordpy
- python 3x - best estimator: i get an error with no syntax, so please tell me what to do
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- python - an error has occurred in yolo v3
- python max () arg is an empty sequence and an error occurs and it cannot be processed well
- python - tuple error does not resolve
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python 3x - error after changing to csv file
- python error code how to deal with
- python - i get an error when i type pip3 install scikit-learn
- python - i get the error "no attribute'connect'" when connecting a signal to a slot
- emacs - (python) i want to automate the work of reading files in order
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- python - categorical_crossentoropy error does not resolve