A beginner developing an application using Xcode/swift.
DatePicker is used to display the time (HH: MM).
I wanted to change the layout design, and I could delete the font color and the horizontal line of the picker, but I don't know how to change the font size.
Please change the storyboard or swift code.
Please give me an answer.
I didn't come out very much after examining it, so I gave up half ...
Answer # 1
There were similar articles in the past.
[StackOverflow] I want to change the UIDatePicker font
Swift doesn't provide an API to change UIDatePicker's font, but
It was written here that it can be solved by using UIPickerView instead of UIDatePicker to make it look the same.
Custom iOS UIDatepicker using UIAppearance
Answer # 2
In the past, there is a question "I can't do it".
- i want to change the font size of tex section
- html - i want to change the font size of v-btn
- jquery - i want to change the font size of the pull-down menu
- html - i want to display the font awesome icon
- android app i want to change the app icon
- ios - i want to fix the code of the bpm count app
- html - i want to change the style of the list
- i want to change the layout with pyqt
- mysql - i want to change the aws rds time zone to japan
- c# - i want to change the time until i have an item for each item
- i want to change the size of the form by the size of the control in wpf of c#
- ios - i want to fix the signing&capabilities error
- ios - i want to draw a circle on the map
- ios - i want to refer to the text data in another file
- python - how to change the font size of the top menu bar of tkinter
- amazon ec2 - i want to change the time zone of the ec2 instance to jst
- laravel - i want to get the record associated with the user id
- php - i want to save the image in s3, but when i use ->getclientoriginalname() the image won't load
- i want to change the screen display for each model when creating an ios app with xcode
- xcode - i want to get the value of dictionary type
- ios - about the relationship between swift's user default and the project
- ios - i want to save calayer to userdefaults after putting it in an array
- ios - about farebase user registration
- ios - i want to set a newly created storyboard in xcode as the main interface
- ios - i wanted to implement a semi-modal view like google map
- ios - about the method of passing values when transitioning with present modally
- ios - [xcode] archive gives an error
- ios - i want to turn off the swiftlint typealias warning
- i want to close the keyboard in ios modal
- ios - i want to draw like swift when creating an array