I'm new to programming.
Windows 7 Professional
On a 64-bit operating system
I want to download, install, and run Python3.X correctly.
We have examined and verified various books, this site, etc.
Even if you install a 64-bit program
Even if you check the operation at the command prompt, an error will occur.
Applicable source code
C: \ Users \ user>python 'python' is an internal or external command, It is not recognized as an operable program or batch file.
C: \ Users \ user>python
(After confirming that the system type is 64 bit in the control panel system)
After uninstalling the 64-bit program,
Somehow it worked when I installed the 32-bit program.
We were able to install third parties with the pip install module.
I tried installing both for 64-bit and 32-bit, but
The result also showed an error for 64-bit.
Here is the question.
1. Why does the above error occur in a 64-bit program?
2. Why does the system work with 32-bit programs even though it is 64-bit?
3.3 Another error will occur when proceeding with a 32-bit program.
Could it be caused by a 32-bit program?
System type: 64-bit operating system
Where to get the installer: https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-380/
Details of installed steps:
1. Uninstalling buggy Python 3.X and Python Launcher
2. Install from "Windows X86-64 executable installer" from the above installer location
3. Run the application
("Python-3.8.0-amd64" file is stored in C: \ Users \ user \ Downloads)
4). Check [Add Python 3.7.5 to PATH] during installation
5. After installation is complete, move to "Edit" of the user environment variable (U) of the environment variable user due to an error at the above command prompt
6). Add the following folders to Path (each is connected with a semicolon so that there is no error)
C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Local \ Programs \ Python \ Python37 \ Scripts
C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Local \ Programs \ Python \ Python37
(The variable name has been changed to "Path" or "PATH", but there is no change)
(I thought it might be caused by setting the path environment variable itself, but I deleted it, but that's still not possible)
Answer # 1
You just don't go through the path
Should I go around with "Pass Windows path"?
Answer # 2
First, make sure that you are using a 64-bit OS. I want to check if my computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
Please add exactly what is written in "System Type" on the control panel.
Also add the location of the installer and details of the installation procedure. If you have the right one installed, the installer should set the path.
- python 3x - python3 tkinter toplevel behaves differently than intended
- python 3x - python3: if there is a specific character string in the file, i want to divide the process and execute it only once
- python3 string type'b'is attached
- python - i want to install fasttext
- python 3x - i want to double the contents of the python3 list
- python 3x - when i install pycrypto with python pip, i get an error and cannot complete the installation
- python 3x - i want to sort by python3 tkinter treeview
- python 3x - python3: i want to separate the processing if there is a specific character string in the file
- i can't install mysql correctly i forgot to set the user and password
- python 3x - error output in python3 logging
- python setuppy install cannot be run
- python 3x - i want to check if it is connected to the python3 server
- python 3x - python3 i want to display all the elements of the list
- python - i want to install flask in venv
- python 3x - python3 it worked until last month, but i'm having trouble with the error below suddenly this month
- python - i did pip install , but why modulenotfound
- python 3x - i want to use python3 tkinter drag and drop function in an exe file
- python - psycopg2 cannot pip install
- python 3x - python3 unable to get mysql table
- python 3x - python3 standard input newline output eof error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin